"You got us One Direction tickets?!" She exclaimed and I laughed.

"And backstage passes." I winked. She leaned forward and gave me a kiss on the cheek and a tight hug before She placed a bottle of Calvin Klein cologne on the table.

"You are honestly the best." I smiled and she laughed.

____________________________________

Sarah's POV

I was so bummed that James and I couldn't be together on Valentine's day, but we did talk on the phone and he sent me an outfit which he said I had to wear all day ( http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-set/BQcDAAAAAwoDanBnAAAABC5vdXQKFmlyTTV5NVkxNEJHMTZVaXZ2cUR2VlEAAAACaWQKAXgAAAAEc2l6ZQ.jpg ).

As I sat in my hotel room at my desk on my laptop I heard a knock at my door. I walked up to the door and opened it only to find James standing there in a tuxeudo with a bouqet of red white roses and chocolates.

"James?! What are you doing here?!" I exclaimed as I jumped into his arms.

"As if I was actually going to let you spend Valentine's day all alone." He whispered and I laughed before he pressed his lips onto mine.

The rest of the night we went out to dinner, we went dancing and then came back to the hotel room where I gave him a photo album full of pictures of us and another present if you know what I mean.

__________________________________________

Jasmine's POV

We sat in the tattoo parlour trying to find a nice tattoo design we could both get. We wanted to get matching tattoos.

We finally decided on ( http://www.tattoosbucket.com/images/love-tattoos/love-tattoos-10.jpg ). Daniel was getting the devil heart and I was getting the angel heart.

We had our tattoos done at the same time and even though I'm normally pretty good at dealing with pain, I was struggling with this one.

"Why can't we just be like normal couples who go out dinner?" I growled through my teeth and he laughed.

After we got our tattoos we did go out to dinner and it was an awesome day.

"You know if I hadnt've met you I would've never ever even thought of getting a tattoo." I admitted.

"Yeah cause you're little miss perfect daughter." Daniel winked and we both luaghed as I hit him in the chest.

______________________________________

Natalie's POV

"Are you sure this is safe?" I asked for the millionth time.

"Natalie, you know I'd never let anything happen to you. Plus, if you can go bungee jumping you can handle a hot air balloon ride." He pointed out.

"Touche." I laughed and so did he. We were in London and since it was Valentine's day Jai ahd hired out a huge red heart shaped hot air balloon for a night ride.

We set off into the air and I leaned over the edge looking at the view while Jai came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Happy Valentine's day princess." He whispered in my ear before he began kissing my neck.

"Happy Valentine's day." I whispered back as I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He pressed his lips onto mine and we had our on little make out session up in the sky.

Eventually he pulled away and turned around picked up a guitar. The same one I had bought him for christmas.

He quickly tuned the guitar before beginning to play Beautiful Soul by Jesse McCartney. He sang the song and played it so beautifully I felt tears of joy well up in my eyes.

I didn't take my eyes off him even for a millisecond and when he finished he put his guitar down and walked up to me.

"I love you so much Natalie it hurts." He whispered causing my heart to melt.

"I love you more." I whispered back before he pressed his lips against mine and we shared another amazing kiss with those sparks that never seem to get old.

While we were still in the hot air balloon we thought it'd be a good time to give each other our presents.

I decided I wanted to go first since I was excited as to what his reaction would be when he was his gift. I grabbed my bag and pulled out a frame. I handed him the frame upside down and when he turned it the right way up I thought he was going to faint.

"Jonah Hill's autograph?! Natalie how did- Where did you- This is amazing. Thank you so much!" He exclaimed and I laughed.

"My turn." He winked.

"Oh god." I mumbled and he laughed. He reached into his pocket and pulled out 2 pices of paper and 2 laminated cards and handed them to me.

As I held them in my hand and expected them I realised they were Just Biebr tickets and backstage passes.

"Oh. My. God. Jai this is so amazing! Oh my god! Thank you thank thank you!" I jumped up and down in excitement before leaping into his arms. He laugehd and held me tight.

____________________________________________

When we finally got back to our hotel room and before I even had a chance to say anything or even put my bag down Jai had pulled me into his arms and I knew immediately what he was thinking.

I guess one of the things that I loved most about Jai was the fact that even if it wasn't Valentine's day or a special occasion he stilltreated me like a princess every single day. He made me feel special. And he would always prove to me just how much loves me and I would do the same.

I guess you could we're in love. Deep and unbreakable love.