HARRY'S POV: BIG PLANS + OLD MEMORIES

Harry's pov

I don't remember being this nervous in a long time. I don't think I was even this nervous when I first auditioned for the x factor. I think it's because it's Rory. She makes my head spin.

It's like I've lost all control in the very little control I had over my thoughts and feelings before I met her. But now I don't have any what so ever. She's invades my thoughts. Even when lm not thinking about her she somehow finds a way to invade my thoughts.

Ever since I found out that Rory and I will be singing out song I haven't been able to stop my stomach from turning. I wasn't the one who suggested us singing our song on stage together so I don't know why it's on the list, but it's there and I can't take it off.

I know simion told us that we could change or take songs off but that would mean I wouldn't get to spend as much time with Rory as much as I would like to.

If I had it my way she would be by my side every day for the rest of my life, but I was a jerk so I don't see that happening anytime soon. I mean yes we're talking right now and we're actually being friendly towards each other.

I don't know about her but I'm not faking being nice to her. I'm being serious. I want to change. I want to have her by my side and if I have to sing a love song with her then so be it. I will take any chance I have to be alone with her or just be in her presence.

"Harry we're off to go sign those posters that Simon was talking about. Have fun but don't be an asshole."Niall said.

"Yeah I won't." I replied as I sat on the steps on the stage waiting for Rory.

"I mean it harry. If I hear that you were a prick you won't only have Simon to deal with you'll have me to deal with too."Niall warned.

"Got it boss." I replied giving him a hand salute. Niall flipped me the bird before following Louis off stage who hasn't talked to me since I was with Rory a few hours ago.

I miss Louis. I miss my best friend. He was the one who I first met out of all the boys. He's been there for me since day one. I guess you could say he was my first 'fan' from Louis asking for my autograph because apparently he thought I was going to make it 'big' but instead of it just being me we've become quite successful together.

I mean we even moved in together. I even walked around the house naked at times because I was so comfortable around Louis. He just gets me. He understood when I needed to be left alone or when I needed to talk to someone. He was either there to tell people to get lost and leave me alone or he would sit next to me and just listen to be complaining about stupid things.

But ever since what happened with Taylor he's become a complete stranger to me. I don't even know who he is anymore. There's no doubt in my mind that he still knows when to back off or just to comfort me but maybe he could be faking it, like he's only pretending to care about me when all he wants to do is give me grief and take anyone who makes me happy away from me.

I guess that shows that you can't trust many people these days.

"Harry." I heard someone call. I looked up and saw Rory standing in front of me, her head tilting to the side, something I've noticed she always does when she was confused.

"Rory, hi."

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you but Marcus said that we need to start rehearsing before I go see Lou for hair and makeup ideas to go along with my outfits. "She said smiling at me.

"Don't apologise. I was just thinking. Yeah umm let's get started." I said, standing up.

Nearly knocking Rory over in the process from my quick movement, I quickly grabbed her waist to keep her from falling back. "You alright."I asked once I steadied her.