CAFE DATE

Once we all piled into the car we were off to the café.

I wasn’t too happy seeming as I didn’t get to finish off the small Nutella jar that harry had in his house.

I mean how can you buy a small jar of Nutella. That’s like squirrel collecting a few nuts for the winter.

“Oh come on Rory it won’t be too bad. “Harry said.

“No it won’t, it’ll be worse. “I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Is this because of the Nutella thing? “He wondered.

“Yes and no.”

“Okay what else is wrong? “He asked,

“You knew that I was supposed to go out with Niall today. Why did you insist on going out today?”

“Like I told you yesterday, if I can’t date then neither can you. “He whispered into my ear.

“And like I told you yesterday, you don’t control me.”I hissed.

“Well you’re here now aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“So I kind of do. “He said, smirking.

“You think you can’t get anything you want do ya? “I asked, raising my eyebrows.

“I don’t think I do. I know I can.”He said simply.

“You’re a pig. “I said, before looking out the window.

“And an attractive one at that. “I hear him say, I didn’t need to look at him to see the smile that was clearly plastered across his features.

“Guys we’re here.”Alllie announced.

About time too.

“Now guys this is the first time you two are going to been seen as a couple, make sure you make it believable.”Allie said.

“Got it.”Harry said, before getting outside.

Before I could open my door, it was already swung open, leaving Harry standing in the doorway. Harry held his hand out for me which I reluctantly grabbed.

“Come one babe. “He whispered into my ear, before he led me toward the coffee entrance.

“Such a gentleman. “I whispered into his ear, before squeezing his hand as hard as I could, making him whimper. He turned his head to face me before giving me a death glare. I just smiled, before looking ahead.

“So what do you recommend? “I asked, letting go of his hand.

“They make really good sandwiches. “He said, placing his arm around my shoulder.

“Okay. “I said, making my way towards the counter.

“Hello, how may I help you? “Asked the lady behind the counter.

“HI. Can I please have a Nutella sandwich? “I asked.

“I’m sorry. „”

“Umm can I please have a Nutella sandwich?”

“Dear we don’t do sandwiches here, that’s across the street. “She said, confused.

“When did you stop making them? “I asked.

“We’ve never had them, this is a café not a sandwich shop. “She said, looking at me like I was some sort of idiot.

“Oh. Can I please have a slice of carrot cake then, and a small hot coco?”I asked.