I HATE HIS GIRLFRIEND

The next day

Today was the day that I was going to the zoo with One Direction.

It's really weird staying that I'm going out with One Direction. Well not going out as in dating because that would make me out to be some sort of player.

From doing my research on the boys, being a player is Harry's job. And there is no way in hell I want to be compared to him, even if it was a nice compliment.

I mean I don't even want to see his face as of right now. He just makes me so angry like I want to scream at the top of my lungs until I lose my voice, though that wouldn't be the best idea considering my voice is what pays the bills and what not.

So I'm not going to do that. I guess I'll just have to find another alternative to express my hatred towards Harry.

At the present moment I'm in the bathroom drying my hair.

"Come on missy, the boys will be here soon." Jayme called from the hallway.

"Just give me five more minutes. I'm almost done." I informed him, adding some lip balm to my lips, considering I hate lip stick or lip gloss. It makes my lips feel weird.

"You have five minutes to get down here or I'm not going to make you Nutella toast." josh warned me.

"You wouldn't dare." I screamed, poking my head out the window.

"Quieten down would ya." screamed Amelia, god I hate her.

Amelia's George's current girlfriend. He asked her out three days ago. I have no clue in what he sees in her. She's a fake blonde bimbo with fake boobs and hair. She looks like she's just came out of the circus from how much make up she layers on her face. I mean the least she could do is blend her foundation instead of stopping at her jaw line, making her face orange and her neck pure white.

She looks horrible. I know I'm no Beyoncé but at least when I choose to wear makeup which is very rare I don't go all out.

She stays over sometimes. One night I waked in on her putting makeup on before going to bed...

Like who the hell puts makeup on before they go to bed? I mean it will all come off in the morning.

One morning I heard laughter coming from George's room. I didn't dare to go in there seeming as she was also in there.

It turns out that George was laughing at her from the way she looked, apparently according to George she look like some sort of zombie. I found it quite hilarious, not for the fact that I hated her but for the fact that I found it naturally funny.

"If you don't like it the doors not too far away." I yelled, I heard laughter coming from the kitchen. I smiled before brushing my fingers through my hair, making sure there were no knots. Once I was happy with my appearance I made my way down stairs into the kitchen all the boys, except from George and his stupid lady friend, sitting down around the table.

"Morning." I said, sitting down next to Josh.

"Morning kiddo." he said before ruffling my hair.

"No touching the hair." I said, while swatting his hand away. Jayme placed a plate before me with two pieces of Nutella toast as well as w glass of orange juice.

"You're a legend." I beamed, smiling up at Jayme.

"Ain't that the truth." he joked.

After eating breakfast I quickly brushed my teeth before saying goodbye to the boys. Again George was no wear in sight. I missed him. I missed how we used to all spend the day together watching movies and eating junk food. But now he has Amelia. He doesn't spend much me either is now but I guess it's what he wants. The boys don't like her either. We all just wished she would leave. But George was happy and we had to respect that no matter how much we hate her.

" I'll be back in a couple of hours." I announced.

"Be safe." Jayme said.

"Don't miss us too much." josh joked.

"We love you." Jay said.

"Bye boys. Be good now." I said, making my way outside where Cheon was waiting.

"Good morning Rory." he said, whilst opening the door.

"Morning." I said before sitting my butt done on the seat.

"So where too? "He asked.

"The zoo please. I'm meeting the boys there." I said, placing my hands in my lap.

"So it went well then yesterday?" he asked, smiling.

"Yeah it was good. Thanks for leaving me there by the way."

" Well put it this way if I stayed you wouldn't have gotten on with the boys so well and you wouldn't be going to the zoo to meet up with them."

" I could still go to the zoo on my own." I argued back.

"You'd be a very good protester." he said, looking at me in the rear view mirror, whilst still keeping his eyes fixed on the road ahead.

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said, before gazing out the window, watching the buildings passed by, people walking along the footpaths, probably heading off to work.

I really hope that this days turns out well. I really want to spend time with Niall alone, without the boys. Hopefully that will happen, but who knows what's going to happen...