I CAN'T SEEM TO CATCH A BREAK

I didn't know what to do. I mean I love him and everything but I don't know what to do.

I don't understand why this has to be so god damn difficult.

I mean it's tougher than having to choose between Nutella and sleep. I love them both, so it's really hard to choose which one I need to the most.

"Can you please forgive me? "Harry asked, once I pulled away from his embrace.

"I forgive you. "I said, nodding my head.

"That's perfect. "He said, before leaning in for a kiss, but I stopped him.

"But. "I said, placing my finger over his lips, so that he wouldn't be able to kiss me.

"I don't like that but."He said, shaking his head.

"I appreciate you letting me in, but that doesn't justify the fact that you keep on hurting me, there only so much I can't take. "I said, my head facing the floor.

"What do you want me to do? "He asked, cupping my cheek.

"I don't know. "I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"Please there must be something I can do to show you that I'm telling you the truth."

"Just give me time."

"Time to what?"

"To think. "I sighed.

"Why do you need time to think? "He asked, tilting his head to the side.

"I just need to think okay. I need time to myself."

"What so you're saying you don't want to see me anymore? "He asked.

"At least not now. "I replied.

"Are you breaking up with me?"

"Harry we were never really dating to call this a break up."

"I guess I misread the signals. "He said, taking a step back from me, before grabbing his jacket.

"Harry you know I didn't mean it that way. "I said, reaching for his hand.

"No its fine, just come and tell me when you've made your decision. "He said, before walking out the door, slamming it behind him.

For the rest of the recording session I just sat down on the couch, not feeling like doing anything but try and think about what I should do.

"Rory what seems to be the problem? "Derick asked.

"It's Harry. "I sighed.

"The young boy that was in here this morning? "He wondered.

"Yeah that's him."

"What seems to be the problem?"

"He loves me."

"What, what and you don't love him? "He asked, totally confused.

"I do. "I said, nodding my head.

"Than what's the big deal? "He asked, seeming even more confused.

"I don't know whether he's telling the truth or not."

"Are you serious? He loves you."

"What makes you say that?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"No, not really."

"Sweetheart if you can't tell that, that boy loves you then there must be something wrong in that pretty little head of yours."