I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE

"So how did you guys meet? "Eleanor asked me.

"Who me and Christian? "I replied.

"Yeah."He said, nodding her head.

"He works at the hotel I'm staying at. "I said.

"He seems to really like you. "She said.

"I agree. I mean he looks like he's in love with you. "Danielle said.

"You think so? "I asked, before I looked out towards the sea where Christian, Liam and Louis were being idiots.

"Yeah, he also seems to be getting along with the boys really well. "Danielle said.

"He does doesn't he? "I smiled.

"Shame we can't say the same with Harry. "Eleanor said.

"What do you mean? "I asked, playing in the sand.

"While you went to the bathroom Harry went off at Christian for some weird reason. "Danielle said.

"Will you excuse me for a minute. "I said, standing up.

"Yeah sure. "Eleanor said.

"Christian can I talk to you for a second? "I called out to him.

"Sure. "He said, making his way over towards me.

"What did Harry say to you? "I asked.

"It doesn't matter. "He said.

"Come on, just tell me."

"He told me to stay away from you. "He said, looking down at the ground.

"I'll be right back. "I said, before I stormed off towards Harry and Taylor who were sitting down on the sand not too far away.

"Rory where are you going? "Christian asked.

"I need to sort some things out. "I said, not turning back.

"Harry I need to talk to you. "Once I reached him and Taylor.

"Can't you see we're having a conversation here? "Taylor hissed, giving me the meanest death glare.

"Does it look like I give a dam? "I asked, crossing my hands over my chest.

"Harry chose me, so why don't you go back to your little boyfriend. "She said, placing her hand over Harry's hand.

"Look nobody here likes you, so why don't you do everyone a favour and get on the next plane to crazy land. "I said.

"Listen sweetheart just because you and Harry are fake dating doesn't give you the right to boss him around. "She said.

"What? And you don't?"

"As a matter of fact I don't, so next time why don't you get your facts straight before you accuse me of such things?"

"Like you're accusing me of stealing other people's songs when I have clearly stated out that they are covers. "I hissed.

"Harry you really need to keep this girl on a leash. "She said to Harry, which made him laugh.

"Takes one to know one doesn't it."

"Did you just call me a bitch?"She asked, shocked.

"As a matter of fact I did, so what are you going to do about it? "I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Harry. "Taylor wined.

"Rory I think you should leave. "Harry said.

"Gladly. "I hissed, before storming off. "One more thing, don't threaten Christian. "I said, turning back to them.