THE BASTARD HIT ME

"What did I do to deserve this torture. "I huffed as I sat cross legged on Louis bedroom floor.

"You became friends with me."Louis replied, smiling at me.

"Who said we were ever friends? "I asked, joking of course.

"You know without me your life would be boring. "He replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Very funny."

"You know it's true."

"Sure it is Lou. "I replied, rolling my eyes.

"You're so mean to me Rory. "Lou said, pouting his lips.

"No. what's mean is you practically making me pack your clothes for you. "I replied as I placed the folded clothes into his suitcase.

"I'm helping you aren't I. "He said.

"Well I guess. But you could at least fold them. "I replied as I began folding some clothes.

"I did fold them."

"Yeah, before you chucked them at me."I replied once he threw me a t-shirt.

"I'm still helping you though. "He said.

"Yeah. Why didn't you get the other boys to help you? "I asked, looking up at him.

"I did, but they declined my offer. "Louis replied, shrugging his shoulders.

"Why? Because they end up packing and folding your clothes? "I asked.

"Basically yeah."He said casually.

"What about El."I asked.

"Same thing as why the boys won't help me, especially Liam."

"Well you're lucky I'm a nice person. "I said.

"Indeed you are. Can we take a break now though? "He wondered.

"Louis we just started like five minutes ago. "I said, shaking my head.

"But that's so long though. Let's go do something. "He said.

"Louis we need to pack. "I said, as I zipped one suitcase.

"But that can wait can't it."He said, gesturing towards the door.

"Louis if we stop now we won't finish. "I replied sternly.

"But Rory this is so boring. "He huffed, crossing his arms over his chest like a five year old.

"Well we all have to do things that we don't want to do Lou. It's a part of life, and you and I both know that life isn't fair. "I said, opening another one of his suitcases.

"I know what you're talking about. Rory. Harry will come around. "He said.

"Lou not everything I say relates to Harry and how it isn't fair how he loves her when he said he loved me when we were dating."

"Rory he still loves you. "He said coming over towards me.

"Loved Lou. He said to me that he loves her as in right now in this point in time. He doesn't love me. He said that he doesn't want to lose me."

"Rory. "He said taking a deep sigh before sitting down next to me on the ground.

"Lou did you know what he said the other day. He basically said that he would never cheat on Taylor but when I asked him what about us and he said that that was different. This basically indicates that when he cheated on me it wasn't that big of deal then if he cheated on her."

"I know, when it comes to Taylor Harry's very indecisive."

"He's not indecisive Lou; he didn't even need to think about who he loved more. It's always going to be Taylor no matter what happens. As much as I hate to admit it or even think about I don't stand a chance against her. It's like playing a game that I know no matter what I'll loose no matter how I try."