MAYBE THE GIRL MY HEART WANTS ISN'T THE GIRL I WANT TO BE WITH

Rory’s POV

I immediately get off of harry before walking towards the bathroom on the back of the plane, stumbling when the plane rocks slightly. Catching myself, I look up to see Niall giving me a concern look, asking if I’m okay. I just nod my head before continuing my way towards the bathroom, opening the door before locking myself inside.

 I take a deep breath before looking into the small mirror, resting my hands on the sink, not trusting myself to keep myself balanced as the plane rocks.

I can’t believe it. I don’t know why I bother trying with him anymore, being around him causes nothing but heartache, heartache that I can’t take.

Maybe, just maybe I’ll find my prince charming, but as for right now I’m not going to bother with Harry Styles, he’s just a boy, a boy who thinks he can mess with peoples heart and heads because he “can’t choose” between two girls who he says he loves.

I don’t know what to do. I know I need to get away from him but that’s going to be increasingly difficult considering I’ll be in his presence for this tour, which I still can’t wrap my head around the whole thing.

After a few minutes I make my way out of the bathroom, taking my time as I make my way back to my seat next to Harry. I keep my eyes fixed to the ground, feeling the boy’s eyes burning a hole into my head. When I make it to where my seat is situated I notice that Harry has his legs up blocking my path to my seat.

“Excuse me.”I say quietly to Harry.

“Sorry. “He replies, moving his legs. I just nod my head, before sitting down next to him.

The rest of the plane ride consist of complete and utter silence from both Harry and myself. I had nothing to say to him and apparently he didn’t have anything to say to me either and that didn’t bother me. To be honest it didn’t surprise me.

When we all exited the plane Niall came over to me, placing his arm over my shoulder as we made our way through the a long passage way because Paul said it would be safer for everyone than going through the actual airport where apparently there were a lot of people here waiting upon out arrival. God knows how they knew when we were going to get in, but then again awhile back Louis told me about the One Direction fan base, how they’re so dedicated and very clever and sneaky when it comes to knowing where the boys will be.

“Are you alright?”Niall asked.

“Yeah, I’m just tired is all?” I replied. I wasn’t lying, I was buggered.

“We just need to go to the arena to go over a few things then we’re free to do what we want as long as we have someone with us, you know just for safety precautions.” I just nodded my head before resting my head on Niall’s shoulder, my hand arm closest to him around his body, my hand resting on his side.

I could feel his eyes burning a hole into my back, but I didn’t care, he can stare all he wants I’m not going to give into him. I won’t, it’s time for me to focus on me and me only.

When we made it to the underground car park there was a large black van with tinted windows so no one could see inside. I let go of Niall so I could get in, but before I could open the door someone had already done it for me. I looked up to see Harry looking back at me as he held the door open for me. He just stood there, not saying a single word, just looking at me, frozen. I forced a small smile before mumbling a quick thank you before going inside and sitting down, buckling my seatbelt before resting my head on the window before closing my eyes, sighing as the cool glass hitting my hot skin making me shiver slightly.

“Rory.” I opened my eyes and looked to my left to see Niall sitting next to me.

“Yeah.”I asked yawning.

“You can go to sleep if you like. I’ll wake you up when we get there. “He said.

 This is why I love this guy, he’s so considerate, and he always has your back and is willing to do anything for his friends no matter what, unless it has to do with food, you’re on your own there.

I rested my head on Niall’s shoulder before closing my eyes letting sleep consume my body, letting me escape for a while.

Harry’s POV

“Harry what you did this time.” I looked to my left from my seat in the back of the van to see Liam looking at me.

“What makes you think I did something?” I asked, as I watched Rory sleep on Niall’s shoulder.

“Harry seriously, who do you take me for. I’ve known you’re for nearly three years. “Liam said.

“Well if you know me well enough what do you think I did?” I asked. I didn’t mean to come off as an ass but I was so angry and frustrated with myself.

“I only asked man.”Liam said.

“I’m sorry. I just screwed up again with her. I said some stupid shit that I shouldn’t have said and now she hates me even more than she did before.”

“She doesn’t hate you H, she’s just really badly hurt. H you know you can’t toy with people’s feelings epically hers, man she loves you. You’d be blind not to see how much she adores you. “Liam said.

“I don’t deserve her love Liam. I’ve hurt her so many times, I don’t understand how she could still have feelings towards me let alone love me after all I’ve put her through.” I replied, running a hand through my hair in annoyance.

“We can’t help who we fall in love with Harry. You out of all people should know that. The way I see it is that you don’t really love one of these girls, but you’re afraid that if listen to your heart you may be disappointed by who you end up with in the end, but if I know you well enough the one you really belong with loves you with everything inside of them. You can’t live without her now that she’s in your life and she can’t live without you because you’re the one that she wants to be with for the rest of her life.”

I didn’t know what to say. Maybe Liam’s right, maybe I am afraid of what my heart wants. Maybe the girl I’m meant to be with isn’t the girl I want to be with.