PENIS SHAPED NOSE

"How have you been?"Niall asked.

"Yeah I've been alright."I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Just alright?"Harry asked.

"You."I said, before grabbing the menu that was lying in the middle of the table.

"Surely there must be something wrong for you just to be alright."Harry wondered.

"Since why do you care? Last time I checked you dissed my befriend, who I might add has done nothing to you."I said, angrily.

I know I had said that I would give him a second chance but I just can't over the fact that he was so rude towards George.

"I thought we got to the point where you said that you would forgive me? "Harry asked, obviously confused for my sudden outburst

"I know what I said, but that still doesn't make a difference in the matter. I mean how would you feel if someone made fun of your best friend .if they called them names or worst make up rumours about them?" I asked, placing the menu down so that I was looking at Harry.

"I wouldn't like it."He said.

"Then why did you do it?"

"I don't know? "He said, running both hands through his luscious curls. God they look so soft. I wonder if he would let me touch them.

Wait no.

Stop.

You're mad at him don't think about his curls no matter how wonderful they are and how soft they look and how bad you want to touch them.

But they look so soft...

No.

Okay from now on I'm going to imagine pretended that Harry look like Voldemort from Harry potter.

I closed my eye before trying to picture Voldemort's face in my head.

Okay done, now I can look at Harry and not be distracted by his luscious curls.

I opened my eyes slowly before looking at Harry.

It worked. I burst out into fits of laughter .I was laughing that much that my stomach started hurting so I clutched my stomach to see if that would somehow see the pain.

"Is she okay?" I heard Liam ask.

"Are you okay?"Niall asked, placing his hand on my shoulder.

Omg Niall's touching my arm. Woo my crush is touching my arm.

Okay I need back the truck up and calm down a bit.

"It's......just. So....Fu....funny....Harry's......fa......face" I said in-between giggles.

"What's wrong with my face? "Harry asked, almost horrified.

"I think someone had a bit too much lauding gas this morning. "Louis said, smirking.

"Sorry....I'm all good now." I said after I had caught my breath.

"What happened there?"Niall asked, I noticed that Niall still had his hand on my shoulder. I felt my cheeks blush.

I looked up at Niall then towards my shoulder where his hand was. He looked at my shoulder before quickly pulling his hand away, placing it on his lap.

Congrats Rory you've now made this awkward. And you were doing so well.

"Sorry."Niall whispered.

Oh god her comes the rambling Rory.

EVERYBODY CLEAR OUT!!

Unless you want to watch me fail miserably. Then I guess you're welcomed to....umm...enjoy the show.