TURTLE NAMES

I couldn't wait to tell George that I would soon be in the same country as he is.The look on his face would make everything worth it.

Again I don't feel anything towards him. He's my best friend that's all nothing more, nothing less.

So yeah okay moving on.

"Allie how long do I have to sit in this rock hard chair that's making my butt numb?" I asked, wriggling in my seat.

If I had to sit in this chair for longer than an hour I swear I'm going to scream.

"It depends on the weather conditions. "She said, without taking her eyes off the newspaper that she was reading.

"And how's the weather at the moment?" I asked, peeking through the window.

"At this rate it should take about three to four hours. Again depending on the weather."

NOOOOOOOOOO.

"Are you joking? Do you not understand how uncomfortable these seats are? As we speak I can't feel my butt and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing."

"I'm dead set serious. And yes I do realise that the seats aren't exactly comfortable but you'll just have to deal with it like everyone else. "She said looking up at me.

"But I can't get comfy because I don't even know my butt is on the seat or not because my butt is numb." I groaned moving around in my seat.

God this isn't my idea of a flight from the U.S to the U.K,

This is torture.

Get me out of here.

"Oh Rory stop whining. "She said.

"But I can't get comfortable so that I can sleep." I said furrowing my eyebrows before crossing my arms over my chest, pouting my lips.

"Well do something to distract yourself from your ummm...butt situation. "She said, smirking.

"What do you suggest?" I asked.

"I don't know go on twitter or something. "She said, frantically running her hands through her hair.

Oops think I got her mad.

"Fine." I said, taking my phone out of my pocket.

I went on to Twitter, scrolling down through my mentions. Some saying that I should do another twitcam.

Are you guys serious?Do they not remember what a catastrophe that attempt was?

By the tweets that I was receiving they obviously don't remember.

God this chair is so not comfy.

@Roryskyes: Stupid plane rides. My butt is so numb from the seats. I need a fluffy blanket. Someone come bring me one? Or is that not allowed.....

I want a fluffy blanket.

"It's so fluffy." I said out loud.

"What are you going on about child?"Allie asked setting down the paper.

"Oh umm nothing." I replied, moving uncomfortably in my seat.

Again...

"Omg Rory stop. "She said.

"Sorry." I replied, quietly.

"Look what if I ask them if they have something that you can sit on that preferably more comfortable? "She asked standing up.

"If you do that I'll love you forever." I said, smiling.

After a couple of minutes Allie came back with a...