SOME DAYS ARE BETTER THAN OTHERS

Once I got back to the apartment where I was staying with Union J I didn't want to go inside. Manly because of George. I knew for a fact that it was going to be awkward and I didn't want that. But I guess I had to man up. Well grow up because I ain't no man though some of my friends back hope say that I'm more manly then Serina Willams. Not dissing her or anything. She's a great tennis player.

When I was little I used to watch the tennis with my mum all the time. I always use to say when it was tennis season that I would go try out for tennis.

When I did, about three years later from when I first watched the sport I went to my local tennis club. We first did all the agility training like running and what not because let's face it if you want to become a tennis player you'll have to be able to run continuously without dying of exhaustion. Luckily for me I had always been good at running as a child so that wasn't an issue for me.

I remember the first ever training session. I was wearing the full on pots outfit with my hair in two pigtail's . Thinking back I admit that it wasn't my best fashion choice but at time I didn't care. I just want to run and show people that I was capable of playing tennis.

Though when it came to hitting the ball with the racket I was like a dolphin on dry land. I couldn't do it. Every time the ball came near me I screamed, dropping the tennis racket before running off towards my mum, telling her that I didn't want to do it anymore with tears streaming down my cheeks.

Let's just say I haven't picked up a tennis racket since that day. I still watch the tennis but that's all.

Omg my mind does seem to wonder doesn't it?

Yes. Yes it does.

One time I was day dreaming about becoming a tennis player (before my traumatising experience). I was sat in my chair at school next to Molly, who was my best friend at the time. We were supposed to be doing a spelling bee but I wasn't paying attention. Molly shook my shoulder. For some reason I shouted out the number seven.

Don't ask me why. Cause I don't know.

Molly started laughing at me. I gave her what's-so-funny? Look in resulting her potting towards our teacher. I then realised that Molly and I were the only students left in the classroom. I guessed that it was either lunch time or recess time. Our teacher shook their head before telling Molly to wait outside so that he could talk to me for a moment.

He asked me why I had suddenly became so distracted. I ended up telling him my dream to becoming a professional tennis player and that I was going to take on the worlds best at beat them. He just laughed before telling me to pay more attention next time before letting me go to recess...or was it lunch, anyways that's beside the point the point is.... Dam it I don't know.

"Rory are you okay." Someone said, tapping my from behind on my shoulder.

"Ahhhhhhhh." I screamed before turning around to see Jayme with his eye widening, probably shock for my outburst.

"Sorry. Daydreaming." I said smiling.

Ahhh there's my point....

Okay not important anymore that ship sailed...

Hmmm I wonder what it would be like to sail across the ocean. ? The cool breeze hitting my skin. The sun radiating off my body. The waves rocking the boat side to side making everything disappear, making everything seem at ease....

Hahah who am I kidding waves being calm and peaceful? Yeah right more like making the boat tip over.

Leaving my stranded in the middle of the sea with no contact with the outside world.