THREATNING CHRISTIAN

Back to mains pov (Rory)

Next day

I woke up to the sun streaming in from the curtains, making me squeeze my eyes shut, before burying my head into the pillow. After a couple of minutes of laying in the comfort of the hotel bed I needed to head to the bathroom. When I pulled the sheets off my body a cold shiver made its way down mine spine, which made me shudder and want to go back to bed but nature calls. So I quickly ran into the bathroom to do my business before making my way back into the bedroom.

I grabbed a woollen jumper before placing a pair of uggs on my feet on which people say that they look like moose feet, but I don’t care. They’re comfy so it doesn’t bother me.

I made my way downstairs to see el making her breakfast.

Oh by the way El stayed the night.it was too dark for her to drive home anyway.

“Hey El.”I greeted her, as sat on the breakfast bar.

“Morning Rory. “She said, nodding her head.

“Did you want to go out for breakfast? “I asked.

“That’d be great, this isn’t exactly working out the way I hoped it would. “She said gesturing towards the eggs she was trying to make.

“Let me go get ready. “I said, standing up.

“Sure, can we stop by Louis first, it’s the closest place where my clothes are, plus it’s on the way to Maccas. “She said, trying to clean up the mess she had made.

“Sure. “I replied, nodding my head, not really looking forwards to going to Louis house, but it looks like I have no choice.

“I’ll give Lou a call and tell him we’ll be there soon.”El said, picking up her phone from in the lounge.

“No worries. “I called out, before making my way towards the bedroom, so I could pick out what I was going to wear today before making my way into the bathroom.

I decided to wear a white lace dress, with a denim jacket and a pair of black gladiators. After picking out my clothes I made my way into the bathroom before turning the hot water on. Once that was done I placed my clothes on the toilet lid before waiting for the hot water to come on, before stepping out of my clothes and uggs. I stepped into the hot shower, letting the warm water take over my body, making my shoulders relax and let all the stress from my body disappear. After a few minutes I started to wash my body and my hair with count body wash and my organic care shampoo.

Once stepping out of the shower and getting dressed and started applying some conceal under my eyes, a bit of mascara to my eyelashes and finally a bit of blush to my cheeks. I left my hair natural but I only straightened my fringe because otherwise I would look like I have devil horns from my ridiculous cow licks. I smiled at my competition once, before spraying my Britney spears perfume on my wrists and my neck. When I was finally finished I made my way back into the lounge to see El sitting on the couch cross-legged.

“You ready to go El.”I asked, grabbing my phone and my purse.

“Yeah, Louis said we can come over whenever.”

“Okay no worries. “I replied, nodding my head.

As El and I made way into the lobby so we could exit the hotel I noticed Christian taking with someone who looked oddly farmiliar.it couldn’t be could it?

“El is that who I think it is? “I asked, pointing towards Christian.

“Omg is that Harry and Christian? “She asked, her eyes widening.