A GLIMPSE OF MY MUM'S PAST & STARTING OVER?

Rory's pov

I still can't believe that I've actually agreed to try having a relationship with Harry behind Taylor's back and the boys back for that matter. I mean we could tell the boys but I don't think it's a good idea, at least not right now. Also I feel like such a hypocrite being involved with harry when he's dating someone even if that someone is Taylor.

I know that it isn't right and that I shouldn't have let him kiss me or kiss him back, but right now I don't care, right now in this moment he's mine.

We were currently sitting in the car on the way to the hotel. The sunset began to rise, making the sky look so inviting. I rolled the widow down to get some fresh air, the cool air hitting my skin making me shiver lightly, cooling my body from the slight kissing session a few minutes prior.

Speaking of harry, his hand was intertwined with mine, his thumb gently rubbing the top of my hand in comfort. I looked over at him to see him smiling down at our hands intertwined which cause my cheeks to heat up at the sweet gesture.

He looked up, noticing my stare before smiling at me, raising our intertwined hands up to his lips before he pressed a kiss to each knuckle making my body tingle by the simplest of gestures.

I couldn't help but scoot closer towards him, resting my head on his shoulder whist he let go of my hand before pacing his arm around me, pulling me even closer.

"What time is it?" I asked Harry.

"Around six. "He replied.

"It feels a lot later than that." I mumbled, burring my head in to his chest.

Harry's chest vibrated as he laughed, making me giggle." It can feel like that after days like today, but you'll get used to it eventually. "He said, before pressing a kiss to my head.

"I don't think I'll ever get used to this." I replied, yawning as I moved my head off his chest, back to his shoulder so I could watch the scenery outside that consisted of people walking their dogs, business men and ladies hurry to either a bus or taxi to get home from their long days at work either working at a computer desk or fetching coffee for their boss or talk to annoying and irritating people on the phone who are either complaining about the business or demanding to speak to the boss and getting pissed off and abusing them on the phone when their wishes aren't granted.

I know some people aren't like that, but unfortunately some are. I know this because my mum used to work for this huge company and got abused on the phone because the caller couldn't get an appointment with the head of the company or that they couldn't be transferred on the phone to the head of the company. I hated seeing my mum so stressed over such a simple task like filling out someone's file, so when she finally transferred to a different position and a lot better job I was over the moon.

"What's wrong baby?"

"Huh?"I asked, shaking my head, snapping out of my daze. Before resting my head on his lap.

"I was asking what was wrong, you seemed really tense. "Harry said, moving a strand of hair out of my face.

"Oh, I was just thinking about how mum used to be a business lady and was so stressed and how I couldn't do anything to help her and seeing those people outside carrying stacks of folders and papers reminded me that there are a lot of people doing what my mum used to do. I just hate seeing people so stressed. I mean the world is stressful enough as it is. People shouldn't be making it more stressful." I replied, taking a deep breath, trying to relax mu breathing when I noticed that I started to lose control of my breathing. It's what usually happens when I start to talk about unfair rights.

"You have such a kind heart baby, but we can't choose what happens in the world. They chose that life knowing what comes with the job. Most jobs like those start out bad but then in some cases it turns out right in the end, but for those who can't cope have other options but some don't, that's the thing about life, we can't always get what we want and that life isn't always picture perfect."

"I know, but it's still not fair." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Did you know that you're really hot when you get angry. "Harry said, cheekily.

I looked up at him, before rolling my eyes.

"You're so cheeky." I mumbled, before pouting my lips.

"Oh really? "He asked raising his eyebrow, before leaning down, pressing his lips to mine in a soft kiss.

"Yep."I replied.

"We're almost there. "Harry said, leaning back from the kiss.

"Then why have you stopped kissing me?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

He just laughed before leaning down, connecting our lips the third time that night. As corny as it may sound kissing harry feels like home, that I feel so protected and feel like that he won't do anything to hurt me.

A few minutes later we were stopped by the sound of the car coming to a stop. Sighing we both pulled back, reluctantly I might add.

"Seems like we're here."I said, sitting up.

"Seems so."Harry said, before giving me one final peck before he unbuckled his seatbelt before stepping out of the car.

I didn't notice that there were paps outside until harry opened the door, before holding his hand out for me to take. Luckily the paps couldn't tell that we were kissing from the tinted windows that blocked any view from the outside. I also noticed before unbuckling my bet that my window was pulled up which it wasn't the last time I checked. I'm guessing the driver pulled it up when he or Paul pulled it up. I don't mind Paul knowing about harry and I because I know he won't say anything.

Once I took Harry's hand so many questions were thrown our way about the tour and if we were dating again or not. Neither of us said anything about us but saying that we're both excited for the tour to start very soon.

"RORY."I heard someone yelling my name. I looked over to see a middle aged woman holding a blonde hair blue eyed girl in her arms who was looking at me with a huge smile on her face as she held her arms out to me.

I tugged on Harry's shirt making him looking down at me with a questioning glance. "I'll be right back." I whispered into his ear.

"I don't think that's such a good idea. It's too crowded. "He whispered back.

"Harry we need to get you both inside, it's too dangerous out here."Paul said as he placed his hands on our shoulders.

"Paul is there a chance that we could bring them inside?" I asked as I pointed over to the lady and I'm guessing her daughter who I saw a couple of seconds ago.

"Of course. "He said, nodding his head.

"Thank you."I replied.

"Now come on, inside. Rory if you want to wait in the lobby I'll come and bring the lady and the girl inside in as soon as you guys are inside and are safe okay. "Paul said, giving harry and I through the crowd of paps.

Once in the lobby and after making sure harry and I were safe Paul went outside. I turned to harry and he smiled at me before giving me a kiss before sitting on the lounge in the lobby.

I then took the opportunity to look around the lobby. This was by far the nicest and fanciest lobby I've ever been in. firstly the door was a revolving one. The floor was pure white tiling, which made the whole room feel even bigger than what it already was. The couches were black leather with a clear coffee table in the centre of the two chairs with a stack of magazines that harry was currently reading. The high celling was decorated with a beautiful chandelier and massive pieces of art work on the walls which added a pop of colour. On the opposite side of where the reception desk there were three set of lifts that were silver with a black lace detailing around the outside.

"Rory there's someone here who's dying to meet you."Paul said puling me out of my daze.