ALBUM COVER & SINGING IRRESISTABLE

Authors note: Rory's album cover on the side

"So how are you guys? "Andrea asked the boys and I.

"We're good thanks man."Liam replied.

"How are you feeling about the upcoming tour that's starting tomorrow?"

"We're really looking forward to it. It's our first world tour, so not only are we going all around playing at different arenas, we're getting the opportunity to experience different cultures, so we're very excited. "Zayn said.

"What about you Rory? How are you feeling about going on tour? "Andrea asked me.

"Well it's my first ever tour and to having the opportunity to travel the world for my first ever tour is insane. I can't thank these boys enough. Just thinking about the number of people that are going to be there is so nerve racking."

"I've heard you've been writing your own songs are and going to perform them for the first time ever is that right? "Andrea asked me.

"That is true."

"I've heard that your cd was going to be coming out during the tour."

"That's also true. Around about a month ago everything was finalised. Including the album cover which was a new experience in itself. I've never had a photoshoot before so that was something new to me. But I've had help from my little sister and my mum on deciding what the album cover should look like."

"And you've brought it along to show us right?"

"Yeah."I replied, nodding my head.

"Why didn't we know about this?"Niall asked me.

"It was a secret. "I said to Niall before looking at Andrea before saying, "If I told these boys about the album cover coming out they would literally tell the whole world. Being so close to these boys of the last couple of months you kind of get to know them on a more personal level. Like their likes and dislikes and what they're good at, which in this case isn't keeping secrets." I replied

"Hey."They all called out in unison making the crowd laugh.

"That is so not true. "Harry said to Andrea.

"Don't even get me started on you Styles. You're the worst out of all of you lot." I replied.

"Oh I heard about what happened on twitter where you Harry told everyone that Rory was coming with you boys on tour."

"That was one time. "Harry said, pouting his lips.

"And I still haven't forgiven you for that." I replied, smiling at Harry letting him know I was messing with him.

"That's not the only you haven't forgiven Harry for right? "Andrea said looking between harry and I.

"What are you talking about? What haven't I forgiven Harry for?" I asked confused.

"There's a photo where witnesses says they heard you yelling at Harry for kissing Taylor swift whilst you to were still dating. "Andrea says.

"Not to be rude, but how is this relevant to the tour?" I asked.

"You're working very close with the boys including Harry. I'm just trying to determine whether if there is still tension between the two of you since the breakup. I know a lot of people took to twitter expressing their feelings towards the subject of the most favourable couple of 2012."

"Harry and I are fine. We're friends and that's all. Besides Harry is happy with Taylor and I respect that. Yes, Harry and I were together romantically, but in the end it wasn't working so we broke up." I replied.