MELTED MARSHMELLOWS OR STRINGY CHEESE

Harry’s pov

I’ve never felt this way about a girl before and that scares me. I’m scared that if I push her into staying with me that she’ll run for the hills. I just want Rory. There’s just something about her than makes me want her more, she has this thing about here where you’ll instantly love her when she looks or even talks about you. She has the warmest heart and she sees nothing but the best in people. Even me.  

I practically disowned her when Simon said that we should fake date. I don’t know how or why she forgave me so easily. It takes a strong and determined woman to put up with what I have put her through.

I don’t know how to put her into words, there’s nothing she can’t do. She can make you see things that others can’t. She finds the smallest things most important, she doesn’t say much but when she does speak she’s right on the money. I think she’s more of a listener than a chatterbox, which I like. I mean most girls go on and on about themselves and when they aren’t talking about themselves they try their best to change the conversation back to them, because they always want to be in the spotlight.

That’s what makes Taylor and Rory so different. Taylor was a very self-centred person. She didn’t care about what others would say or do, whatever she said was right, it was like that saying ‘take it or leave it’. You could take it and listen to her talk about how brilliant and talented she is or leave and walk away. There were so many times in our relationship where I wanted to leave and walk away but I couldn’t. She wouldn’t let me, we had a deal and I couldn’t break that promise unless I wanted One Direction to go downhill, which is why I stayed with Taylor.

Maybe I should just give up on Rory and let her go. I mean she would be better off without me.I mean all I’ve done is hut her.

 I mean I’ve cheated on her. If I could take it back I would. But I can’t. I guess we’re not meant to be, even though I want us to work out, even though she may not want to work things out between us.

Taylor’s pov

I’m so glad that that stupid cow got what she deserved, and I’m sure that once my plan works she will be kicked out of this industry and flown back to her hometown where she belongs. She doesn’t belong here. I’ve worked too hard to get to where and am and she come walking in practically like she won the lottery thinking that she’s better than everyone else,incuding me. I mean why she would think that she’s at my standards

She hasn’t even got any talent like I do. I’ve heard so many comments on the TV and magazines about how such an amazing singer she is, which is a load of horse poo. She sounds like a chipmunk gone wild. I bet you if she sung in front of a mirror the mirror will break.

I mean she’s okay looking but she isn’t set out for the music industry like Harry and I. she doesn’t understand that she can’t just walk in and take Harry away from me. He was strong man before she came along, but now he’s emotional and has feelings and it’s stupid because he’s only just met her for heaven sakes. I mean it took Harry about two weeks to see how perfect I am. And with this girl Rory hasn’t even taken a day before they started holding hands

I just don’t get what he sees in her.

The sooner she’s out of the picture the better.

Rory’s pov

For about an hour and a half El and I have been answering questions nonstop. Some of the, are the same question but thankfully we get some new and bizarre questions which are always fun.

“So Rory Emily asked would you rather be covered in liquid marshmallows or be covered in stringy cheese?” El asked before chuckling.

“Honestly, where do you guys come up with these questions? “I said towards the screen before smiling. “But it kind of depends what kind of cheese it, seeming as I hate blue cheese it’d be marshmallows. I would only do it if it were the white ones. Wait no that doesn’t make sense. Okay cheese. I’d rather be covered in stringy cheese because I wouldn’t be all sticky I’d just smell like cheese. So cheese wins. “I said, trying to explain the best that I could, considering I was having a battle in my head about it.

“Wow you really take these questions seriously.”El said, before lightly chuckling.

“Well I gather that why not take the questions as a life or death situations. “I replied, smirking.

"Yes because that’s going to happen."El laughed.

"You never know. It could be some freak accident in the kitchen, where something could have gone terribly wrong."

"Yes sure Rory, you think that."El said sarcastically, before lightly tapping my shoulder.

"Thanks for the support El.”I replied just as sarcastically. “Anyway what would you choose? “I asked her.

"Marshmallows. “She said, without a second thought.

"Why? “Was all I said, I mean why anyone would want to be covered in melted marshmallows over stingy cheese?

“Well I’m not the biggest fan when it comes to cheese, plus when I was younger I used to have white marshmallows with melted chocolate.”

“But you’re covered in melted marshmallows not melted marshmallows and melted chocolate. “I replied.

“That makes me think of those chocolate Sundays you get from Macca’s. She said, before liking her lips.

“Okay El you’re making me hungry.”

“We should order pizza.”El said.

“But I’m craving Maccas now. “I said, pouting my lips.

“Okay let’s go.”El said, before standing up.

“El we can’t. “I said.

“And whys that? “She asked, grabbing her coat.

“Twitcam ring a bell? “I asked her, smiling.

“Oh woopsie. She said, blushing. “But can we go after?”El wondered.

“Sure. “I said, nodding my head, before turning my attention back towards the screen.