FEELING OVERWHELMED

I didn't know what to think or do. I wanted to believe that Harry arranged the seats so I would be seated next to him because he actually cared about me and wanted to have some sort of relationship with me, not the boyfriend girlfriend relationship of course seeming as Taylor and Harry have taken those parts.

But something doesn't feel right to me. Like something's going on, like someone's up to something but their identity is hidden.

Whoever or whatever the case I don't know whether to be happy that'll I'll be seated next to Harry or to feel anxious to whether or not he's just doing this for the fun of it,to watch me squirm.

But either way I'm still mad at him. He's just so indecisive about whom and what he wants. It angers me so much when he thinks he can have whatever he wants, like he thinks that I don't mind that he supposably loves me whilst he's still in love with Taylor and expects me to be okay with that.

Now that I think about it, he may have not experienced girls telling him no. I'm beginning to think that all the girls have said yes to him when it comes to being in a relationship with him or having sex with him just because he looks the way he does.

Yes I admit that he is very attractive but looks isn't always the way to a girls heart, well at least not mine anyway.

I didn't fall in love with Harry because he looks a certain way. I fell in love with him based on his quirky personality as Louis would say. Yes Harry is very cheeky and charming but sometimes the way he acts when he's around girls can be misleading. He doesn't mean to lead girls on or make them think that he's interested in them when he's just casually flirting, that's just his personality

And yes I do admit it makes my blood boil when he would flirt with girls because when I was with him when we supposed to be dating, but some things never change.

Kind of like how he'll always have feelings for Taylor not matter who he's dating at the time.

I sometimes wonder why I still bother with Harry. I'll never have his full love and attention like Taylor does.

There's just something about Harry that pulls you in. It may be the way he would look at you, not like looking up and down your body like you're not wearing anything but your underwear. No he would look into your eyes and that's it. You would feel like the world has stopped, as cliché as that sounds. He wouldn't be the first one to look away, he would still look at you after he would catch you stating back at him, Harry's the type of guy that wouldn't get embarrassed easily, it may be the fact of how he's grown up and how he has built a brick wall around him to protect himself from the dangers of being venerable or being hurt.

Or it could be something as simple as him captivating smile. Like when he would laugh and you could see wrinkles near his eyes from laughing, how his dimples would be so noticeable when he would smile.

Or it may be just the feeling of being protected when you're near him, like even if you were both strangers and have never spoken a world to another, you would feel safe and protected when his presence.

"Rory."I looked up to see José waving his hand in front of my face.

"Sorry." I replied.

"Louis right, you do space out a lot. "Eric chuckled.

"I know, it's something that I've always done." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"Well we're about to go through the terminal," José said, pointing towards a see through door.

"But if you'd rather just board the plane we can go through these doors. "Eric added, before pointing to a set of black steal doors.

"The terminal please." I replied.