MEETING VIOLET AND ANASTASIA + GIVING BACK

I turned around to see the little girl who I saw outside with her mum standing behind Paul. I noticed that the little girl was hidden behind her mother's legs.

"Thank you Paul." I said, smiling.

"No problem, I'll be over there with Harry until you're done okay. "He said before walking off.

"Hello, my name's Rory it's very nice to meet you."I said as I shook girls mother's hand.

"It's very nice to meet you Rory. My name's Violet. "Violet said.

"What's your daughter's name?" I asked.

"Anastasia, but she prefers Anna. "Violet replied.

"Lovely name, how old is she?" I inquired.

"She's five."

"Well I would love to meet her if I knew where she was." I said, pretending that I didn't know where she was.

I could hear Anastasia giggling.

"Violet did you hear what I just heard?" I asked I jokingly raised my eyebrows at her.

"I did, but where did it come from? "Violet joked, playing along with my plan.

"It must be a ghost. Well luckily I'm an expert in ghost catching." I said, making Violet chuckle and Anastasia burst out laughing from behind her mother's legs.

I knelled down before looking around. Anastasia giggled louder before she poked her head out.

"I think I found the ghost." I said, smiling at Anastasia, making her smile at me from ear to ear.

"HI. "She said shyly.

"Hello princess. May I have a cuddle?" I asked, holding out my arms.

Anastasia nodded before running into my arms, before she rested her head on my shoulder. I slowly stood up, placing my hand underneath her bum before shifting her so she was resting on my hip.

"I just want to thank you for giving my daughter the chance to meet you. She's been at me all week to try and see you because unfortunately I couldn't get tickets from being on a tight budget. "Violet said.

"It's no problem. I know what it's like to been on a tight budget. When I was younger my mum had to work a lot to get by, so I couldn't go to the fair or to the concert of my favourite artist because mum couldn't afford it, but now I get the opportunity to give back to her."

"She must be so proud of you."Violet said, smiling at me.

"I hope so. I want to give you something." I said, before reaching into my bag where I had a couple of extra tickets that Simon said I could give out to whoever I wanted to.

Violet gasped as she read the tickets." I can't take this. "She said, before trying to hand the tickets back to me.

"No. I insist . Here's another just incase you know of anyone else who would like to come to the concert. I believe the seats are quite close, but they're not on the ground because I know what it's like down there and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you guys." I said, grabbing out another ticket.

"Thank you so much. "Violet said, lost for words.

"How does that sound Anastasia?" I asked.

"I like Anna, not Anastasia."

"I think Anastasia is a beautiful name."

"Thank you."Anastasia said, blushing.

"You're welcome princess." I replied.