WAKING UP NEXT TO HARRY & POSSIBLE GIRLFRIEND FOR NIALL

The next morning I woke up with my head laying on something soft yet hard at the same time. I was too comfortable to even consider opening my eyes to find out what my head was resting on. I took a deep sigh before snuggling my head into whatever I was resting on.

"Rory? Is that you? "I heard a voice say. Whoever it was seemed to be very close to my ear.

"Shhh. "I said before swatting my hand, which landed on something soft.

"Ummm Oww. "The voice wined.

I opened my eyes, groaning as my eyes met the harsh light.

"Morning. "I looked up to see I was laying on none other than Harry's chest.

"HI. "I said, before sitting up so I could rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"How'd you sleep? "Harry asked, stretching.

"Good, yourself?"

"Really good considering the situation. "He said, gesturing towards the couch.

"Yeah, sorry I didn't mean to fall asleep on you. "I apologized as I ran my hand through my tangled hair after yawning.

"You can lay back down you know. "Harry said from his laying down position.

"Oh no it's okay. "I said, though I really wanted to lie back down with Harry.

"Rory come on. "He said as he held out his arms.

"Okay if you insist. "I said, before resting my head back down on his chest.

"I miss this. "I heard harry mumble.

"What part do you miss? "I asked curiously.

"Being with you. "He confessed.

"Me too. "I replied as I stared at the black TV screen

"Do you want to put something on? "Harry asked as he placed and arm over my stomach.

"Sure. "I replied, nodding my head.

"Hey Harry. "I looked up to see Louis in the kitchen. "OH and Rory....wait Rory. "He added obviously shocked to see Harry and alone and not glaring at each other.

"Morning Louis. "I said sitting up on the sofa.

"Morning Lou. "Harry said, giving Louis a nod of acknowledgement.

"So what happened last night? "He asked coming into the lounge before sitting on one of the single chairs.

"I fell asleep on Harry. "I said explaining what happened.

"Is that all? "Louis asked before wiggling his eyebrow at both Harry and I

"I have a girlfriend. "Harry said.

"Didn't stop you when we were dating. "I mumbled underneath my breath as I looked down at my hands. I looked up to see if anyone heard me and by the look on Harry's face he heard me.

"That was different. "Harry said.

"How was what you did to me any different than how it would be if I kissed you now? "I asked. I could feel my blood boiling.

"She got you there mate. "Louis said.

"Shut the hell up Louis. "Harry growled.

"Don't tell him to shut up Harry. "I hissed.

"No, why don't you. "He growled.

I felt my breath hitch in my throat, not in the good way though. Harry's never snapped at me like this before. It felt like he cheated on me all over again. That feeling I got. The numbness, the hurt all came flooding back like a tidal wave.