NEW CLOTHES & MEETING CAROLINE

Anabelle and I made our way through the tent and the passage way, the one that Louis took me and harry down to go see Simon, passing loads of people fussing about little things but I guess in their minds if things are done then all hell will break loose.

Along the way Anabelle and I talked about our families, it made me miss my sister and my mum that much more when we were talking about our fondest memories with them. It was really nice talking to a girl instead of a group of boys. I mean I love them and all but I can't talk to them about everything like getting my period which is extremely awkward when you run out of pads and tampons and need to go to the shop to buy them but then one of the boys will want to come along and when you say no it's okay I only need a couple of things then they continue to ask what and why can't they come which ends up with me not getting what I need and having to ask Allie to get me some. I'm just so glad that I haven't go ten them yet, but knowing my luck I'll get the day before the show actually starts. I tell ulu I have the worst luck when it comes to timing.

I remember going on a camping trip in school and I was in a ten with three other girls, but Eliza wasn't one of them, this was after we stopped being friends.

FLASHBACK

I was in a tent with three of what I would call stuck up snobby bitches. I literally had to go everything from setting the tent up to cleaning when it was our turn to clean up. Anyway that's not the point the point is is that one morning I woke up and no one was asleep which was quite odd seeming as the stuck up snobs as they would say 'need their beauty sleep' so I decided to suss it out to see what was going on.

This is where my bad luck comes in. As I stepped out of the tent a freezing cold splash of water drenched me from head to toe, looking up I saw the girls laughing at me before saying it was an 'accident' yeah accident my ass. I was livid. I didn't bring any warm clothes because it was in the middle of summer and the camp was in a humid tropical forest, but out of all the days this day had to be one of the coldest days to date, so I had to be stuck in a tank top and booty short shivering my ass off. Oh and to make matters worse there was only cold showers available because the camp site owners didn't think it was necessary to have warm water, so I couldn't even have a warm shower to get my body temperature back to normal.

FLASHBACK OVER

In the end I had a terrible cold for about three weeks. It was horrible.

"Rory we're here. Now don't worry if you don't remember the way I'll come find you before every show to help you navigate yourself around the arena so don't stress. "

"Thank you Anabelle." I said honestly.

"You're welcome. Now this here is Lou who've you've already met by what Simon has told me. She's both yours and the boy's hair stylist. So before every show she'll see you about five to start your hair and makeup before going onto the boys around six thirty. "Anabelle said as we made our way towards lux.

"Hello Lou."

"Hey gorgeous. "Lou said giving me a hug. "As Anabelle said I'll do your hair and makeup around five before going onto the boys then after everyone is done I'll be in the tent to do touch up before the shows. "Lou added after pulling away from the hug.

"Sounds good. I really appreciate everything you're doing." I said smiling.

"You're welcome gorgeous. Now I've heard that Caroline is freaking out because you miss haven't been to dress fittings yet and the first shows in a couple of days. So come back here after and we can't talk about different hairstyles and makeup idea for the shows okay. "Lou said.

"Oh right. Sorry Rory that was my fault. "Anabelle groaned. "Thanks for reminding me Lou. We'll be back in a couple of hours." She concluded giving Lou a warm smile before walking towards the door we came through.