SELF-CENTERED JERK

No more than ten minutes had passed and we’ve already stopped.

“We can’t be there already. “I mumbled under my breath.

“Well we are. They boys don’t like to far out of the city.

“Wait I thought we were going to the hotel first. “I said confused.

“We are but we have to go see Paul first.”Allie said.

“Can’t you drop me off at the hotel, I mean I can take care of myself. “I said.

“You’ll have to face him sooner rather than later.” Cheon said.

“I choose later.”

“Come on Rory it won’t be too bad. I mean you’ll only see him for about half an hour at the most.”Allie explained.

“That half an hour could be spent un packing.”

“Rory I know you’re not fond of this idea but you agreed to it, so you’re just going to have to suck it up, anyway Cheon and I will help you unpack.”Allie said, before turning to face Cheon. “Right Cheon.” She said, raising her eyebrow.

“Do I have to?” Cheon asked.

“Yes.”

“Come on, the boys are waiting inside.”Allie said, stepping out the car.

“Why don’t I just stay here and ya know make sure that the car doesn’t get stolen. “I offered.

“Nope, now come along.”

“Fine. “I said, before slowly making my way outside the car and onto the concrete.

“Why don’t you go knock on the door?”Allie suggested.

“Why don’t you ask Cheon out on a date? “I asked, crossing my arms over my chest.

“Rory stop it.”Allie said.

Reluctantly I slowly made my way up the stairs before knocking on a huge wooden door.

“It’s open. “I hear Louis say.

“Go ahead, they won’t bite.”Allie joked.

“Not funny. “I replied, before opening the huge wooden door, once I made my way inside I was taken aback by the layout and how tidy it was.

I was expecting clothes all over the floor, with empty pizza boxes lying around.

Oh wait that’s what my room usually looks like…

I guess they all shoved the clothes and stuff underneath their beds and in the cupboards.

“Impressive. “I heard Allie say.

“Thank you. “Louis said, before I could comprehend what was going on I felt two arms wrap around my front, pulling me into a bone crushing hug.

“Louis let the girl go, it looks like she's about to explode. “I heard Liam say.

“Sorry. “Louis said, before he released his hold on me.

“It’s okay, I mean it’s an interesting way to greet someone but it was nice either way.”

“Carrot cake? “Louis asked, walking towards the kitchen.

“Yes please. If you don’t mind.”

“No worries. “Louis said.

“Rory. Cheon and I will be out back talking to Paul. Will you be okay? “I turned around to see Cheon standing behind Allie.