HARRY'S POV: I LOVE TAYLOR BUT I'M INLOVE WITH RORY

Harry's Pov

I don't understand what's going on with her; I mean she's never acted this way before. So why now?

I don't get Taylor sometimes. She never used to be so in my face but now ever since Rory came she's literally in my pocket when she's around and twenty feet away from me when she's absent.

Some days I wonder what I'm doing. I wonder why I'm with Taylor but then I realize why I'm with Taylor when Rory comes in. I miss having someone to hold and to protect, someone to spoil and most importantly someone to call mine.

I miss Rory; she was the best thing that has ever happened to me. I miss holding her hand because I don't want her to go, but she has because I've pushed her away, like always.

I don't mean to push her away I just do. I've never be in love before. But now I've experienced it and it's crazy. You lose control and that something that I've always cherished. I love to be in control. I hate it when I'm not. I hate when I can't control my emotions. I hate it when I have to do something a certain way, but I guess that's life.

With Rory I had no control over my feelings towards her. Some days I lay awake at night and remember the memories we had such as that day I took her to my get away and how I acted. I acted in a way I've never acted before.

I remember when Simon told us about us fake dating and my reaction to it. I was so cold and so unwilling but little did anyone know that I was only pretending to hate the situation and the idea of dating her. I mean I wasn't too keen because I knew something like this was going to happen. Just by looking at her I could tell that I was going to end up having feeling for her, and that scared me seeming as I hate not having control. I hate being vulnerable, but with Rory I was always so vulnerable, maybe that's why every chance I had I would hold her hand, even if we were sitting next to each other I would her hold hand because I wanted to know that she wasn't going to go anywhere and if she did, I wouldn't know what to do because she was my life.

But I had to go screw it up didn't I? I mean why did I have to be so stupid?

I don't know but right now Rory,Niall,Louis,Zayn,Liam,El, Taylor and myself are all in Louis house because Simon wanted to talk to us.

"I mean we get you're in a relationship but that doesn't mean you have to literally be on top of one another twenty four seven." I looked up to see Rory who spoke, but it looked like she didn't mean to say that.

"Who are you talking about Rory? Zayn asked.

"Did I say that out loud? "She asked, her eyes widening, proving my point that she didn't mean to say what she did.

I wonder who she was talking about. It couldn't be me and Taylor could it? No it can't be that's crazy.

"Yeah you did. "Louis said, smiling.

"Well it doesn't take a smart allick to figure out whose she's talking about. "Taylor hissed, before glaring at her. I took a deep sigh. Why can't she just let it go?

"She actually has a name Taylor."El said.

"Whatever. She's just jealous. "She said, before looking at me "Isn't that right babe? "She asked, holding onto my arm.

"Yeah."I mumbled before looking at Rory. When I saw Rory's reaction I wanted to take it back. I mean if looks could kill I'd be dead.

"You guys are pathetic. "She replied.

She's right I am pathetic.

"No the thing that's pathetic is you. Face it Harry's moved onto someone better. "Taylor said.