CIRCLES,WE KEEP GOING IN CIRCLES

Harry looked at me with sorry eyes, but I wasn't going to let him get away with this.

"Harry what gives you the right to threaten someone? "I asked him, with my hands on my hips.

"He likes you Rory."

"Even so, why would you threaten Christian, he's done nothing to you?"

"He's taken you away from me."He sighed, before looking down at his feet.

"Are you serious? He didn't take me away from you; you did that all on your own."

"He's had you wrapped around his finger ever since that day at the beach where he was obviously flirting with you."

"Oh so you actually noticed that I was hanging out with him huh?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'm just surprised that you even cared considering that you were with Taylor acting like a happy couple."

"I didn't even know she was coming. I didn't even invite her. For all I know you could've invited her. "He snapped.

"Are you serious right now Harry? Why the hell would I invite someone to the beach who I can't stand to look at?" I was fuming by this point. I mean who he think I am.

"I'm not. You could've invited her to test me."

"Even if I did, which I didn't, you did what I knew you would do. "

"And what was that?"

"Oh come off it. You and I both know that when it comes to Taylor she practically has you eating out of her hands."

"That's a load of crap Rory. "Harry hissed.

"You know what Harry I'm done with this. Just stay away from Christian."

"And if I don't. "He said, trying to obviously test me.

I stood up before walking up to Harry, so that our bodies were touching. I looked up at him.

"You don't want to find out Harry. "I said, poking his chest between each word.

"Oh I'm so scared." Harry replied sarcastically.

"Harry don't test me. "I hissed.

"I miss you. "He said, just barely above whisper.

"Don't change the subject Harry. "I replied, sternly even though I missed him too.

"Can we start over? "He wondered.

"Goodbye Harry. "I said, before walking towards the door.

I didn't make it very far, considering harry grabbed my hand before pushing me up against the nearest wall. I looked up to see Harry's face just inches away from mine. His cool minty breath hit my skin, making me shudder. He had his hands on both sides of my head, stopping me from going anywhere.

"What are you doing. "I asked him, my voice cracking towards the end.

"Don't go. "He pleaded.

"Why should I stay Harry? So I can get my heart broken again? I don't think so."

"I said I was sorry. What more do you want? "He barked.

"I want you to let me go."

"You're not going anywhere. You're not leaving me again."

"You don't own me. "I hissed, trying to push him away from me. He didn't even move a muscle, not one.

"Please don't go. "He pleaded, wrapping his arms around my back.