TAKE ME BACK TO THE START

Rory's pov

The rest of the twitcam with Harry and Zayn went smoothly. We all answered a bunch of questions for quite a while. Luckily the questions about Harry and I's relationship have seemed to come to an end which I was thankful for.

All of a sudden the rest of the boys came rushing in. First Liam followed by Niall then Louis finally arrived. Louis had a smirk on his face whilst Liam and Niall seemed disappointed for some unknown reason. But then I remembered Zayn telling Harry and I how Louis was cheating.

"Oh come on boys it you weren't even that bad. "Louis said, happily before placing his arms around the two boys who quickly shoved his arm.

"Easy for you to say, you cheated. "Niall huffed before sitting down next to me. I gave him a small smile in which he returned.

"Exactly. I mean if you were in our position you would be sulking too. "Liam pointed out causing Louis to gasp, which resulted in Harry chucking.

Harry's laugh was contagious, he had such a manly laugh, I would describe it as deep and rough, even though Harry was such a wuss in some aspects. I remember he sulked because I wouldn't give him a kiss before I went to one of my many recording sessions. I mean it was just a kiss.

Well not really. Each kiss that Harry and I shared seemed utterly perfect. It may sound cliché but when we kissed, to me it felt like there was no one else around. That it was just us.

Okay I really need to stop dwelling on the past. He's with Taylor now, not me. This is my problem. What happens is that when I think about Harry I always think back to when we were together and all the picture perfect moments that we shared and how I wish I could relive that moment.

It's quite bad because I have these images into my head about a time where we were both smiling. Like that memory is frozen, like a picture in my head. Sometimes I feel like I have bunch of random pictures in my head of Harry and I, kind of like an album. I can't explain it but it feels like if I stare at the picture long enough I'll be in that frozen picture, but I'm not the one kissing him, but I am, but I'm not.

Okay I'll try and explain. It's like you're watching them, but they can't see you. It's like a dream you have and someone comes and takes you on an adventure and show you different memories of you and they ask you do you remember this and you're there watching yourself. It's kind of like that but no one is acting me if I remember the memory seeming as I remember it vividly.

"Rory are you okay?" I was snapped out of my daydream by Harry, with his hand resting on my knee.

My breath caught in my throat by his touch.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just spaced out, sorry." I replied, before shifting closer to Niall who looked at me strangely before he looked at Harry and how his hand was resting on my knee before placing his over my shoulder.

"You seem to do that a lot. "Zayn pointed out.

"Yeah. Umm I'll be back." I said, before standing up, making Harry's hand leave my knee.

"Sorry Rory."Harry said, once he noticed that he had placed his hand on my knee.

"It's fine." I said, before quickly disappearing up stairs. I needed to talk to El.

"Rory what's up? "Eleanor asked once she answered the phone.

"El I don't know what to do. I can't do this," I said.

"Can't do what? "She asked curiously.

"I can't be near Harry. It's too hard." I said, running my hand through my hair.