TAYLOR'S POV & NEW FACES

AUTHORS NOTE: Wow already up to chapter 60, I think this story might hit a hundred. I just want to say a massive thank you to everyone who has read STRANGERS so far. I love you all.

Taylor’s pov

I couldn’t wait to get rid of that stupid girl. How dare she try and steal Harry away from me when he’s still clearly in love with me. I mean it’s not that hard to see that he still loves me.  I don’t love him though, but I have the advantage knowing that he still loves me, so I can easily turn harry against her.

This girl deserves everything that’s going to come her way and more, I will make sure that she will never work in this industry or any other industry again.

I can wait for the day that she leaves and goes back to where she came from, where I hear is very poor country,

I can’t wait to see her break into pieces, she deserves it.

Before she came along Harry and I were perfect together, but when I broke up with him she came along.

Harry pretends that he loves her, but he’s lying to her, which is hilarious to see her fall in love with someone that doesn’t love her back, but loves me instead.

I mean who wouldn’t love me? I mean seriously who?

Hell I even got Louis to fall for me, which fun was seeing his precious Eleanor in tears from what I heard balling her eyes out.

But unfortunately for my plan to work I need to wait until she releases her stupid album which I know for a fact that no will listen to or want to listen to because she’s the worst singer I’ve come across. Whoever signed her into this industry has no taste in music what so ever.

This girl can’t sing at all. I’ve heard her sing one, and quite frankly that was enough for me. Hearing her sing was like listening to a bunch of kids crying nonstop, torture.

I’ve heard people talking about her and how sweet she is and how captivating her voice is, which most of the time I want to barf. I mean seriously what is with people not a days, they don’t know what a real song is until they hear me sing, which is pure talent and heart, this girl Rory’s just plain and boring and a trey hard who copies other artist songs which makes my blood boil.

When I heard that she covered one of my songs on Ellen, who I love dearly, I wanted to slap the bitch across the face. No one, and I mean no one, is allowed to cover my songs especially this bitch.

I decided to call Harry to see what he was up to.

“What do you want Taylor? “He asked, once answering the phone.

I knew he wouldn’t be able to keep away from me, not many of my ex’s can.

“Now baby that’s not that way you should talk to your girlfriend. “I said smiling into the phone.

“Taylor you’re not my girlfriend, my girlfriend broke up with me because you had to go and kiss me.”

“Baby don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it, you didn’t even stop me.”I said, smirking once I heard Harry take a deep breath in.

“You caught me off guard. “He said, defending himself.

“Baby you don’t need to lie to me.”I said, shaking my head.

“You ruined my chance with Rory. “He said.

“I did you a favour in getting rid of her. “I replied.

“No, I didn’t want her to leave.”

“You’ll soon come to your senses. “I said, smiling.