REUNITED WITH UNION J

Once we got to what I guess was the boy's apartment all the boys were out the front leaning against the picket fence.

How cute.

"You ready? "George asked before getting out of the car.

"Yes." I said jumping out of the car before running over to the boys.

"RORY!"They yelled in unison before pulling me into a group hug.

"I've missed you guys." I said laughing.

"Come on. "Jayme said pulling me into the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking around as Jayme was dragging my through the house before leading my upstairs.

"I'm showing your room. All the boys helped. But George had the most input seeming as he knows you the best. "He said before giving me a wink when he brought up George.

"You guys didn't have to do that. I could have easily gotten a hotel." I replied.

"No way. What sort of friends would we be if we made you stay in a hotel when we have a room to spare? Plus George has missed you, he wouldn't shut up about you, to be honest it gets annoying. "He said before opening a wooden door.

"I would get sick of it as well." I said entering the room, Jayme soon followed me. "Wow. "Was all I could say.

The room was amazing it has teal walls with little fairly lights hanging from the curtains there was a double bed with flora bed sheets with a grey bed head. Above the bed head my name was written on the wall in italics.

"Do you like it? "Jayme asked.

"It's amazing thank you."I said before wrapping my arms around him.

"Hey we helped." I pulled away to see Josh, Jay and George standing in the door way.

These guys.

"Come here then." I said gesturing them to come inside.

"Group hug. "Josh called out.

"Rory can I talk to you for a moment."Allie said knocking on the door.

"Yeah."I smiled before making my way out of my room.

I don't think I'll ever get used to that world.

Well those two words.

I mean my room is the bomb.

"What's up?" I asked as we sat down on the grey sofa that was situated in the lounge room.

Oh nah you don't where else would a sofa be located?

"I just wanted to go through some things before I leave you."Allie said.

"Wait where are you going?" I asked, panicked.

"Don't worry Rory. I'm not going anywhere I'm just letting you have freedom. You're on holiday you need to embrace.You don't want me dragging you down plus it's time you start hanging out with people your own age other than some single thirty year old bird. "She said, smiling.

"Allie you don't look a day over twenty two." I said.

"Rory. "She laughed. "I'm going to miss you."

"It's not like I'll never see you.I'm going to get sick of them soon." I said gesturing toward them boys.

"I heard that. "George said. I looked around to see George standing in the kitchen.