HE NEEDS TO BE PUSHED + SECRETS REVEALED

The whole car ride to Harry’s flat or whatever you like to call it was dead silent, you could hear a pin drop and I didn’t like it .I admit I like quite times but under these circumstances I hated it.

Harry’s body was turned away from me, I knew he was mad, he didn’t have to tell me what I already knew was true.

“Harry.” I said, placing my hand on his shoulder.

“What? “He asked, looking out the window.

“Can you please not shut me out? “I asked.

“What like you’ve shut me out? “He hissed, turning his body towards me.

“I didn’t shut you out. “I said, running a hand through my hair out of pure frustration.

“Yeah you did, you were going to leave me behind my back. “He said, his voice obviously pained.

“That isn’t fair. “I said.

“What is fair then? “He asked.

“Can we not argue about this? “I asked.

“Fine. “He said, looking back out the window.

“Did you want me to order a pizza? “Harry asked once we entered his apartment.

“Sure. “I said, placing my bag down next to the couch.

“Do you want to invite the boys? “Harry asked, picking up his house phone.

“If you want. “I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

“I’ll go call them. “Harry said, before he made his way into the kitchen.

I sat down cross legged on the couch, playing with my phone, while I waited for Harry to return.

“The boys will be around in about ten minutes. “Harry called out. I didn’t bother on replying.

“Rory.” Harry called out again.

“What? “I asked.

“I said the boys will be around in ten minutes. “He said as he made his way into the lounge room.

“I heard you the first time. “I said.

“Then why didn’t you answer me? “He asked, confused.

“I don’t always need to answer. “I said, resting my head against the head of the sofa.

“Okay. “He said, before walking back into the kitchen again.

“What do you want on your pizza? “Harry called out.

“I’m not fussed. “I said.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes Harry. “I replied, getting annoyed.

“Okay no need to get so uptight.”

“Whatever Harry. “I replied.

“Is everything okay? “Harry asked coming into the lounge room.

“Yes. “I said.

“Are you sure?”

“Harry I said I’m fine, can you just drop it? “I said, before standing up.

“Where are you going? “Harry asked.

“To the toilet if that’s okay with you. “I hissed.

“Sorry I asked. “He said, mumbling underneath his breath, but it was loud enough so that I could hear it.