THE AFTER MATH + TAYLOR'S POV

Rory’s Pov

Continued

"Rory….. I didn’t mean it…I’m s-so… Sorry. Please sa-say some-thi-thing. I didn’t mean it."Harry stuttered.

"You hit me.”I chocked out, not wanting to believe that Harry, the one who proclaimed he loves me, hit me. It didn’t feel real, but the burning sensation on my cheek said otherwise.

"I didn’t mean it."He said, shaking his head furiously. He looked so broken but right now I didn’t care.

"You’re an absolute pig Harry. You disgust me."I spat before standing up.

"Rory please don’t go. “He pleaded, trying to reach out to me, causing me to immediately flinched and step back. I noticed Harry sob, but I couldn’t look at him.

"What so you can hit me again. I don’t think so. Go screw yourself Harry. Or better yet go screw Taylor if you haven’t already. “I barked before running out of his room, still holding my cheek.

"Rory what’s wrong? “I heard Louis ask.

"Keep Harry away from me.” I said, looking at him.

"Why are you holding…that little bastard.”He growled.

"Don’t Louis. Just keep him away from me."I said.

"Come here love. “He said, opening up his arms.

"Rory. “I heard his voice.

"Don’t you dare come anywhere near her you pig. “Louis growled as he pulled me into his chest.

"I didn’t mean to hurt her. “Harry said. I could hear the pain in his voice.

"What’s going on? “Liam asked.

"He hit her. “Louis replied, growling at Harry.

"Please tell me he’s lying. “Liam said.

I moved from Louis arms to behind Louis, away from Harry.

"He’s telling the truth. “Harry said, looking down at his feet.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Rory’s a freking girl. “Liam said.

"I don’t know okay. “Harry said, before walking towards his room, before slamming the door behind him making me jump.

"Are you okay? “Liam asked, making his way towards me.

"I guess. “I mumbled.

"No she’s not. Look at her cheek. “Louis said, before stepping out of my way so Liam to see my cheek.

"Shit."Liam gasped.

"I’ll go get her some ice."Louis said, before making his way down the stairs.

"Good idea man. It will help take the swelling down."Liam said, before he gently wiped away the tears that stained my cheeks.

"It’s not that bad. “I replied.

"Rory it looks like it’s a killer."

"It does kill yes. “I said, nodding slightly.

The burn was incredible, but not in the good way. It felt like someone bitch slapped you with a wet towel over and over again.

"Come on let’s go down stair okay. “Liam said, grabbing my other hand that wasn’t holding my cheek.

"Okay. “I replied.

"Here’s the ice man."Louis said, handing Liam a bag of frozen peas.

"Thanks Lou. “Liam said, taking the peas from Louis. “Now miss Rory let’s go into the lounge room and put some ice on that cheek okay. “Liam added.