HE HAD SEX WITH HER AND LIED ABOUT IT SAYING IT WAS LIAM

I didn’t know what I was supposed to do know. I mean I don’t understand why he went off at me like that. I didn’t even do anything wrong.

I mean so what if I’m the one that pulls away first. Someone has to, and it just so happens that someone is always me. And Harry shouldn’t get pissed at me because of it.

And like he said I do it with everyone. Fair enough if I only did it to him, only then it would be okay, but because I do it with everyone he shouldn’t have a go at me.

I took a seat on the lawn chair out the back of Harry’s apartment, looking amongst the horizon; the cool air hit my heated skin from the argument, which caused Goosebumps to arise on my tan skin, making my body shiver.

The sun was setting leaving an orange colour behind, I looked around Harry’s back yard taking in all the little details, from the small garden gnomes which were rearranged by height from largest to small, smallest on the right to the larger gnomes on the left. Each one looked different, not only by their sizes but the colours of their outfits to the shape of their noses and the colour of their eyes. Next to the garden gnomes were two big pot plants with huge leaves that hung over the pot plants, nearly reaching the paved stones, which was a plain beige sort of colour with a light hint of brown at the corners. My guess is from the dirt that came from the grass that the pavers outlined?

 It wasn’t much grass, but it was just perfect for Harry’s apartment. Harry also had a grey shiny stove at the back of his garden which was up against the black fence which secured his yard perfectly. Along Harry’s fence were lights going all the way aligns the fence, which I loved.

God I’m beginning to sound like a garden designer. Well at least that’s what I think those people are called.

“Rory. “I heard Harry’s voice call out to me, though I paid no mind to him.

“Rory I’m sorry. “Harry said, placing his head on my shoulder, his cool minty breath hitting my neck, my body shuddering under his touch.

“Please say something. “He pleaded, pressing a light kiss under my ear.

“What? “I asked, sighing.

“Please talk to me.”He said, before he sat down in front of me on the same chair.

“What do you want me to say? “I asked, crossing my arms over my chest, sitting up in a crossed legged position.

“I’m sorry I didn’t mean to snap at you. “He explained, cupping my cheek with his left hand.

“It didn’t seem like it.”I mumbled.

“Why would you say that? “He asked, his voice pained, obviously hurt from my choice of words.’

“It feels like you’re trying to start an argument with me. I mean you get pissed off at the littlest things. Who cares if I pull back first? Who cares if Louis and I are close friends?”

“I know and I’m sorry for that. I just don’t know what to do. I’ve never been in a committed relationship where I want it to work. I mean when I was dating Taylor we hardly spoke, but when we did it always ended up in a heated argument. I don’t want that with you.”

“Harry I don’t care about what happened between yourself and Taylor. I couldn’t care less. “I huffed.

“I was using her as an example. “He sighed.

“Fine.”

“Rory please stop. “Harry said, pulling me into a hug.

“I’m not doing anything. “I replied into his chest.