HARRY'S POV: SHE PRESSED A KISS WHERE MY SHOULDER MET MY NECK

Harry's pov
All the boys and I had just arrived at the airport. I went by myself cause I wanted to whilst Niall went with louis and zayn went with liam. They wouldn't even want to ride with me anyway so I don't care.

Since I laid a hand on Rory that day the boys haven't even spoken to me. I mean Niall will smile at me, but nothing more.

I don't care though, right now all I care about is Rory talking to me. I know it wasn't right going behind her back to make sure that she would be seated next to me,but I had to otherwise she wouldn't give me the chance to explain amd apologise for my actions.

"Harry are you even paying attention to me?" Paul asked.

"No, what did you say?" I asked .

"I was just telling the boys that it's too dangerous to go through the main terminal,because Jose's who's with Rory and Eric have informed me that there are millions of fans out there. So you boys will be going through the back way instead."

"Is Rory here yet?" I asked.

"She's with Eric and Jose's ." Paul commented.

"But that means she's with all the fans. Is she okay?" Liam asked worried.

"She's perfectly fine. Eric says she's handing it really well." Paul said. Liam took a deep sigh of relief before nodding his head.

I was thankful that she was okay, but I was still worried. Rory isn't that good in front of new people. I mean if there's a microphone in front of her then she's all set and ready to go but talking to people one on one, well that's a different story. It's usually worse when there's quite a lot of people, so I'm very proud of her for not freaking out on the inside, so she maybe freaking out on the inside instead, but I could be wrong.

As Paul led us I could see Rory through my peripheral vision. She was talking to some girl and this guy. I could feel my body tense when I saw the boy and Rory smiling, but then when the boy wrapped his arm around he others girls waist I relaxed almost instantly.

I don't know why I'm being so selfish. I don't want Rory to date anyone but I can't date her either because I'm with Taylor. Rory means a lot to me and I want her to be in my life.shes good for me, but I know I'm not good enough for her,but Any other guy isn't right for her either. It's just all too confusing. I don't like thinking about it, it makes my head spin.

"Harry come on." I looked up to see Paul gesturing me to hurry up.

"I coming." I mumbled before I followed after the boys and Paul.

Once we made our way outside I wrapped my army jacket around my body from the cool air. I'm used to the cold but it still doesn't help where you go from a really warm place to cold place. It give you the chills.

"Mr styles, nice to meet you." The pilot said as he greeted ach of us one by one with a handshake.

"Nice to see you." I replied politely.

The plane was warm, it was quite spacious which I was thankful for, there's nothing worst then having going on a plane that was narrow with practically no breathing space or the ability to move around without hitting yourself against an arm rest or something else.

I made my way to my allocated seat at the back of the plane. I never really one to sit up at the front. I'm not someone who likes to get off first. The seats were quite comfortable, it had a remote to adjust the seat with a tv that you could watch movies on whenever you pleased. Under the seats there was a blanket and a pillow provided which was useful.

There was of course the fold out trays where you could set your food and what no,but I don't usually use it unless I have something to eat which isn't that often. And I never use my laptop just because I just like to sit back and relax or catch on some well needed sleep.