79

Recap: I shift back with Trevor pinning me down still. Back in my human form his eyes rank my top half of my body since he is literally sitting on me in cowboy position. Trevor's eyes taking in my naked breasts and starting to get an erection.
"Mine!" He says in a husky voice.
"Either get off of me or just reject me already." My wolf whimpers at that, but right now I do not care since I am naked under him.

"Why would I reject you?" Trevor asks snapping out of his pervert trance.
"Because you thought I was running after your dad yesterday and your mo is on trail for almost killing me."
"Angel I did not mean to make you think I would reject you. I never would reject you, you are my mate no matter what. I only told you not to yesterday because I knew you were loosing control fast and for my mom she knows there are consequences for her actions." Trevor says.

I was quiet.

"I love you Angel so much it is hard not to mate with you right now and show that you are my mate that I love." Trevor says.

Hearing Trevor say that was not just a relief, but also was making something  inside me to take control only allowing me to watch.

RATED R SCENE

In a instance my body started to grind up toward his erection feeling the increasing need to mate with him now. Trevor locks eyes with me and picks me up. He pins me to a near by tree grinding harder than my body was.  Feeling his erection grow bigger made a pleasurable shiver run to my core. My body rips his shirt off making us see his 6 pack abs. My hands move rubbing every inch of those 6 pack abs making Trevor growl and push his covered erection closer to my nakedness. Trevor wraps my legs around his waist and he started to dry hump me until we heard a twig snap.

RATED R SCENE OVER

Trevor moves his body where it covers all of me then snarls at who ever is near by.