chapter 2

After getting food he takes me home. I got to admit when he left I missed him a lot and I regret having him leave.

In the morning I had to get ready early since my sweet dear roommate decided going to a party last night and only getting two hours of sleep was a great idea. So before she woke up I got in the shower and got ready. I grabbed a muffin and a salad before walking down stairs. There he was wearing dark blue jeans, black shirt, and black Nikes. When our eyes connect I see that he is on the phone, but his eyes stay locked on mine making my body feel like it is hot out here. I licked my lips and that made his eyes turn midnight blue with specks of gold. I know I should not be this turned on, but with what he is wearing and how he is acting it is just so much temptation. I get in the car and he kisses me good morning. Once our heated kiss is over his eyes are darker and sparkle more than ever before. I tried to get off his lap, but then I felt the evidence to this morning's event. It was not just him that got aroused, but I know if I let this happen and go on I will be late for class and I will be needing a shower more than if we stop now. I look him in the eyes and I know he is trying hard to hold back for me. It makes me feel guilty and awful. I got off his lap and we headed to school only after I changed.

After Health Class I lost my control seeing the same scene as yesterday. I went up to them stomping and most likely looking like a bat out of hell. I grabbed her hair and tugged it real hard once she was on the ground. I put my right foot on her stomach, but not too hard.

"Leave my mate alone whore!"

He grabs me and it relaxes me a bit until I realize his hand was on her before I acted. I shoved him away and ran all the way to the girls bathroom in the commondation building (that building has classes mostly of math and science, but the bathrooms in that building are more private). I stayed in here most of the day since heath class was my only class today. He did find me, but after a while he got a call and left with me telling him I hate him. Once I felt it was safe enough to leave I did leave the bathroom and made sure he was nowhere in sight. I took the bus and went to the park just to get my mind off of him. The rest of the day I just stayed at the park until it was dark then went to my room and slept.