66

After what felt like years I finally wake up and open my eyes to see Trevor and Sam. Sam looks like he hasn't slept in months since he has very dark circles around his eyes. While Trevor looks like he has been crying a lot. Both of them are slouching like they are at the end of their wits and if one more thing happens they will lose it. I try to talk, but my mouth will not move, so I tried moving, but again I can not move anything. It is like I am parallelized and only allowed to look what is happening around me.

Why is this happening to me? Where is my beasts? Where is my baby? What is going on? What happened?

So many questions kept coming up and yet if I can not talk and can not move a muscle how am I supposed to get the answers to the questions?

"Mommy. Mommy. Mommy...." Kimberly kept calling and it sounded like she is getting closer to my room.

The door opens and Kimberly walks in. Trevor tries to get her out of my room, but she dodges his moves easily. Then Sam tries and kicks him in the nuts and jumps on the bed while Trevor and Sam get up from the floor.

When did Kimberly learn to move and fight like that?

"Hi Mommy. I know you can not move or talk, but I am happy you are awake!" Kimberly says.

How does she know that I can not talk or move anything?

At her words both Sam and Trevor looks at me and our eyes locks. I can see they are relieved that I am awake, but are still worried. Trevor is the first to break out eye contact and then he grabs his phone and leaves my room.

What happened right there that made him break our eye contact and leave?