74

Jake's POV

After an hour of going over our route for attacking I noticed the smell of our mate has faded.

"Do any smell our mate?"

My wolf has been on edge since we found her disobeying our command to stay at the castle.

Everyone sniffs the air and only Kile, Adonis, Sam, Drake, Gerald, and myself eyes change to a dark color.

"Find your queen!" Kile yells.

"Wait!" Adonis says.

He sniffs longer and his eyes changed back a bit.

"She is not too far and there is no other scent of any kind." Adonis says.

That seem to just piss us off more.

We went looking for her while everyone else stayed behind.

Kile's POV

I looked around with my vampire speed. And there she is sitting in a tree almost at the boarder of this territory. I jumped up in the tree about to tell at her until I saw her crying. The one thing that I hate to see her do. I grab her and jumped out of the tree running as fast as I could quietly. I only stop when we get back at the camp site.

Drake's POV

We all got the message that Kile found her and I was on the way to the camp site when I heard something. I jumped into the nearest try and blended in.

"Do you think what you have done is going to not be punished?" A male voice says.

"Shut up Darvin, the queen herself said at any cost." Another male says.

"I don't think....." The man voice from before says.

"I do not pay you to think. I pay you to do as I say and when I say it." The other man says.

"But she is not the Queen anymore if it is true." The man from before says.

"Ha, you think she has not killed anyone even a pesky human who convinced anyone that she is their true mate?" The other man says.

My beast wanted to kill them on site, but I had to get more information first.

"Silence, now you know she is not what everyone thinks she is. Now tomorrow you will cut off his hand to send to his so called mate while I have a meeting with the queen." The other man says.

I looked at them closely and I knew they could not see me, but for once I wanted an excuse to start the fight early.

I jumped down once they were gone and headed back to the camp site.