114

I came too when I felt the light's heat and heard all my mates' hearts beating. I kept my eyes closed trying to get any information on what actually happened. I came up empty handed since apparently the doctor gave me the medicine to hibernate my beasts. In a sense it's like I am just a human again. My eyes shot open when I felt Trevor's hand glazing my arm. It relaxed me, but at the same time the light hurts my eyes. He turns the light off and smiles at me.

"How are you feeling love?" Trevor asks.

"Like human again."

He nods and grabs my hand making me look down at it.

My hand has buises and has cuts.

"Does this hurt my love?" Trevor asks.

To be honest it's not painful, but it's sore.

"No."

Trevor nods and places a kiss on my nuckles before the rest of my mates walk in. They filed the room, but Jake stays by the door.

"Love do you recall anything before waking up in here?" Adonis asks.

"Yes, that female was in our room before I blacked out."

"Do you recall anything after blacking out?" Gerald asks.

"Her screams for Jake."

"Why were you going to Adonis' room my love?" Kile asks.

"Because I just got freed from the cell and my beasts were still hurt, so I decided it was best to just be in Adonis' room."

I could start to feel my beasts meaning the drug is wearing off quickly.

"So what cause today's events?" Adonis asks.

"Well Jaden found his mate, but it really started when Jack was in control and our mating was interrupted by that female. Then after I headed to the boarder and Jake was unhappy I did. She was too close for my comfort and since then everything she said and did just seemed to be a threat to my beasts, but mostly my lycan and wolf. Apparently she did not know I am queen  of all werewolf's and this Packs Luna. We talked about Henry and I asked a simple question to understand and she snapped at me and that is what set into motion Jack having the guards use the catcher to bring me to the cells to cool off. Even though we did not do any serious harm to her then, but if we did when I blacked out she should have never been in there."

"True she should not have been in the room and she should have known better, but you need to know how to control your beasts better my love." Drake says.

I could feel the drug is almost warn off.

I snarl when I smell her scent on Jake. Everyone looks shocked and I guess the drug should have not warned off so soon.

"You smell like her!" I snarled looking at Jake.

He opens his mouth, but I stopped him.

"GET OUT NOW!"

He looks taken back and hurt, but obeys.

My other mates stay and try to calm me down and soon I am calm for the most part. Then I am discharged and head to the pack house with my other mates. When we walked into the door I could smell Lizzy's homemade beef stew telling me it's almost dinner time. They kiss my head heading to Jake's office while I help Lizzy with dinner.