chapter 4

So true to his word he picked me up. And I got to say seeing him mad was a bit funny. Okay let me explain. When he got here I was still asleep wanting to ditch his class today, but I could not with him making me wake up and get ready. When I did finally get dressed I was wearing what he calls inappropriate for going out of my room. I put on a skirt that is short, but covers my butt and crotch. The shirt was shorter than i like since my roommate decided to borrow it then wash it wrong. It covered my chest, but stopped at my belly button. He really did not like me wearing the black lacy bra and panty set, but from his eyes and his member i know he likes it and is just being possessive. So he told me to change quickly. Well let's be honest here when i say he told me to change i mean he demanded it or else. There was no room and time for arguing about it with him. So I picked out my black leather boots that go to my knee, black pants that have black leather on the sides, and a black silk blouse that showed some cleavage. The way he looked at me when I left the bathroom was pure lust. His eyes were a midnight gold color that if i was not still mad at him i would be in his arms with my legs wrapped around his torso. My roommate just stared at me and my mate, that is if i can believe his confession this morning and forgive him, with her mouth agape. I grab my bag and my lunch pal heading to his car. He stops me before I get to his car. He smashes his lips onto mine in a passionate way, but also in a longing way. I do not kiss him back even though my mind and body wants to so badly. He breaks his kiss and looks at me with puppy eyes, but I just get out of his embrace and get in his car. In the back seat is a bag for keeping food hot and it smells delicious. He gets in and smirks when he sees my face and my mouth watering.

"Hungry?" Mr. Romano asks.

I just nod.

"You can grab it, but first I get the kiss I started out there." Mr. Romano says with a smirk.

I got to admit his smirk might be arrogant, but dag he looks sexy with it. I just turn and kiss my pointer and put it on his lips reaching for the bag of food. He stops me by pulling me onto his lap and smashing his lips on mine. In this position I can feel his reaction, to when I kissed him back. It was not a french kiss, but i can tell he is having a hard time with his beast for control. I have noticed since our first kiss when we kiss he gets horney towards the end making his beast have a bit more control than him. I know I do forgive him a tiny bit since my heart is wanting him, but I am still hurting. I know that my body is ready to mnm with him, but after yesterday i just can not let my heart get broken. I broke our kiss about to cry once again over what happened yesterday. He looks into my eyes and I can see he is hurting too, but he caused this. I get off his lap and we head to school.

All through class his eyes wander to me, but snaps back to the whole class. I so want to slap the girl two seats from me only because she has a thing for MY MATE. Okay what the heck is happening to me. He looks at me and his eyes change color to an almost black shade of color with specks of gold.

At the end he pulls me into his hard chest and inhales near my neck. Once he is calm he licks a spot on my neck that sends pleasurable chills down my back and makes me want more. Oh how did I get myself into this situation? He picks me up and sets me on the desk with his stuff on it. In this position I can tell it is not just me who got affected by that lick and wants more. He looked at me longing and I pulled him down so that our lips touched. He pulls me closer and dominates our heated kiss until my alarm on my phone goes off. I tried to push him away, but he growled at me. So I bit his bottom lip, but not hard enough to cause him to bleed and once he moved his lips from mine I pushed him away.

"I have to go to my next class now or I will be late."

He looks at me and nods, helping me off the desk. I know if my alarm did not go off we would be fully mated today. I do not know if I am more upset about that or more okay about that. He walks me to my next class and kisses me goodbye, but not without telling me he will pick me up after class. Again class goes by faster than expected. I walk out of class to see him leaning on the wall looking sexy as fudge. Oh my sexy alpha is making it hard for me to stand let alone control myself from jumping on him so his arms are around me while my legs are wrapped around him. He smirks at me, but once he sniffs the air his eyes turn gold and next thing I know is that he is picking me up and then we are near his car. He sets me down when he calms down and has full control.