65

So the growling was from my mates trying to rescue me and my unborn child. They brought me home after I clasped in Sam's arms. I only know we are heading home because the smell of Kile's kingdom and my kids were getting stronger when I could get some of my concession to work. I still see black and I am still in Sam's arms, but it fells almost like I was back in the hell hole dream all of this. The only think making it crack is the sparks where Sam's and my body is touching. Our baby has stopped kicking me, but I can still feel the inside of me.

"Do you think she saw who is behind all of this?" Jake asks.

"I do not know, but if she did then she'll tell us when she wakes up." Drake says.

"Do you think she killed them?" Trever asks.

"I do not know." Adonis says.

Hearing his voice makes some of the worry and pain go away, but there is still fear that he will leave.

"Who's blood is on our mate?" Sam asks?

"I do not know for sure, but once we are back I'll have the doctors check." Kile says.

Then everything became quiet and all the smells I smelt before vanished. I tried to focus on if there are sparks, but the more I tried the more it felt like I was falling into the depths of the  darkness only making my fear to kick in more, but it was like I was parallelized. What was happening to me? Is my baby safe and ok? Where are we? Did I just dreamed up my escape and rescueor am I still there in that horrible place? Am I safe? I looked around only to find nothing, but the darkness. I tried calming down in hopes it will help me in this situation and help my baby. I never want them to feel this at all. Once I am calm I feel better and it seems like the darkness is brightening up. It is still dark, but at the same time I can see better. Maybe is I can calm myself down completely to a normal calmness then maybe I will be out of this darkness and see for myself what my situation is with my own eyes.

Three hours I think has passed, but nothing has happened and all I try to do is mediate and remind myself that no matter what we will get through this.