99

Once all my 7 mates are here in mine and Trevor's room I look at them. Each one looks nervous and Gerald looks between nervous and annoyed.

"Gerald why so annoyed? I thought this was the time to talk now that I am calm and controlling my beasts."

He looks at me and softens his expression.

"It is not you Love, it is the plan." Gerald says.

I look at him questionably, but decided to put that off a bit.

"So I wanted you all to come here to discuss what happened in the cells, an update on the traitor, and apologized for my sour behavior. I only went down there to talk about why this plan and everything, but once I sensed the traitor I lost it slowly."

"We know, but we just do not understand how your beasts where switching with out shifting all everything with them." Kile says.

"I do not fully understand, but what I do understand is that since I am pregnant again, they are here, they were after one of my kids, and I was already hurt they wanted revenge. All I knew back in there was they are a threat and caused me to almost loose my baby."

I rub my baby bump and Trevor smiles at me.

"So once one calmed down the next took over, but when one of you were touching her it only fueled the anger and them wanting them to pay. It was not until Gerald promised me he would tell me everything and that I am not like them that my beast let go."

"So just knowing you are not like those prisoners what calmed them?" Adonis asks.

"No, they still want to make them all pay, but they know they need to be smart about it."

"That is rare for demons." Drake says.

"So they thinking smartly about payment, but yet they were going to kill her." Gerald says.

"Yes, because she is part of it and had almost killed one of my babies. My beast did not want to risk anything."

They nod in understanding, but my eyes zone in on Gerald.

"You know we never planned you to be in the hospital. We only knew you would hold a grudge at least against Gerald." Sam says.

"I understand that, but I wish I was told."

I could feel my beasts wanting control.

"Love have you fed lately?" Kile asks.

I felt my eye burn and then my vision tints to red.

"I take that as a no" Jake says.

"How could I when most of my mates are not near and have been in the cells putting the plan into action?"

My vampire has full control and her anger shows. Kile then looks determined and his fangs lengthen.

"My lovely queen!" Kile hisses showing showing his vampire.

I lick my lips hearing their hearts beating and smelling their lust.

"You need to feed and then we will talk." Gerald says while Trevor moves.

"Mine!"

Trevor nods.

"Yes love and I am only moving to help get you comfortable to fed from all of us." Trevor says.

He and helps me get comfortable and then He steps back allowing Kile to be first. Once he is by my side my vampire has full control and lengthens our fangs. He bends down allowing my vampire to latch on immediately. She was enjoying this way too much, so when the door opens she hisses at the interrupter.

"I am sorry, but some how...." Danny says.

'one of them is mates with our cell guards.' my vampire hisses.

She hisses and moves running to the cells leaving our mates stunned. It was not long before they were chasing me and yelling me to stop. I had no control and somehow my vampire knew who it was making her more angry.

'who is the guard?'

She runs all they to the cells picking up her speed. And once she gets there she sees her about to let him out. So she hisses shaking the cells and making the female guard to stop. My mates stop right behind me.

"Stop!" Kile hisses.

I knew she is a new cell guard and maybe that is why my vampire is so angry.

The female looks at Kile.

"But he is my mate!" She says trying to surpressed her hissing.

That only pissed my vampire off more.

"He is a enemy! You let him out, you are an enemy!" My vampire hisses.

The female looks at me until I let my power seek out making her to choose. She looks at her mate and let's a tear slide down her cheek.

"Please do not hurt him!" She begs.

"He was going to kill me, your queen! He was going to take one of my children! He is an enemy who will see no mercy just because he has a mate in my kingdom!" My vampire was getting more angry by the second.

"Please your majesty he is my mate, my only mate. Have I not been loyal all of the time? Have I note earn just this one request? Have I not shown you with respect since day one?" She questions.

Before my vampire hisses or says anything Trevor is behind us rubbing my baby bump which somewhat calms her down. When Trevor moved be hind me Like answers her.

"You have, but he is after your queen, my mate." Kile hisses.

My vampire internally smiles at his words.

"If he tells the truth and stays away from anything that has to do with my mate then maybe we will discuss a less than death punishment." Kile hisses.

This angers my vampire making her hiss and Trevor to keep a hold on me.

"No! He is a threat that needs to end!"

Kile turns to me and softens his expression before he has me taken out of there.

"Take her out before she does anything ration." Kile says.

Trevor and Gerald takes me out, but not without a fight.