chapter 51

In the morning I get released from the hospital and find all my mates in a meeting trying to interview a older woman. I have seen her before, but I do not know where I have seen her. Anyways after I crashed the interview it was family time and I got to admit I miss all of my mates in the same room getting along and all of my kids not fighting, getting into trouble, or being out right mysterious. All in all after being released I was more than happy and relaxed well that was until I hear her annoying voice.

"Gerry"

I swear I want to rip out her vocal cords and duck tape her mouth shut.

Everyone look at the door to find the one and only Wana be me aka Mrs. Perfect aka Gerald's adopted sister aka the main suspect to my coma. If it is her she better be glad my son did not die or I will be the first one to her and it will not be a quick death. Oh everyone knows never mess with one of my kids or as the saying goes you mess with the bull you will get the horns.

'I wonder if she'll screech the high pitch once our claws are into her?' My wolf asks.

Before I know it Gerald gets up and I throw a fire ball by her feet. The cool thing about that is I do not know how I did that and of course her face is so priceless. With in a second Gerald grabs her and is out the door.

'Note to our self make sure to replace all locks to keep that witch out.'

'Hah we will have to learn how to make a spell on them first, but I doubt she'll stay away still. We have to find her weakness to keep her away.' My witch states.

'Do you think she'll go after our kids?' My wolf asks and growls.

"If she does love we will kill her before she lays a hair on our kids." My mates say.

I look around and see Sam and Trevor is not here so I sniff around and find them talking in hush.

"I know she will be ready to mate again soon." Sam says.

"How do you know?" Trevor asks.

"Can you not smell her aroma?" Sam asks.

"I can and it's getting stronger by the minute." Trevor states.

"I think since she woke up for you then you should mate with her before me. Plus I do not think she has completely forgiven me yet." Sam says.

"Dude..." Trevor says.

"What you up to mommy?" Both my daughters says looking and acting like the girl who has a crush Finis in that one Disney show.

Then both Sam and Trevor opens the door and looks at me with an eyebrow arched and a smirk planted on their faces. I just peck their cheeks and take my girls back to the movie theater room.

At bed time it felt weird not having one of my mates next to me in bed. So I got up and followed where ever my feet are taking me. Not long later I am in bed next to Sam and in a second later his arm wraps around me like I am a prisoner who is a flight risk.