chapter 24

Angel's POV

I woke up to this cramping pain then it hit me i gave birth to mine and Adonis's baby. I look around the room and only see Drake sleeping in the chair next to me. How long has he been there? The pain acknowledges its self again, but it is not too painful. The nurse walks in and sees i am awake.

"Oh my, your awake dear. Do y o u need anything?" She asks.

This nurse is older than any nurses i have met here. I would say she is in her mind 40s. She is wearing a blue nurae outfit with white shoes.

"How long has Drake been here?"

"He has never left your side since you went into a coma." She says.

He has never left. I keep telling myself that over and over until the nurse leaves waking Drake up. I look into his eyes and before he can even say one word Adonis busts through the door along with my other mates. I missed them, but then Drake gets up and leaves without a signal word or even looking at me. 

After my mates visited and i got to hold Andrew (mine and Adonis's two year old baby boy) We went out and i shifted. I never knew it could be this painful. After shifting back and i told Kile i needed to talk to Drake i when on a hunt for him. I looked everywhere except for the dungeons and the gym. I went to the door of the gym and opened it seeing a lot of warriors training. I look towards the back and see Drake training with one of the female warriors. The anger and jealousy built up quick.

'MINE.' My wolf said.

Yup i am now a werewolf and i got a wolf, it is so cool.

I ran up and jumped making Drake turn and catch me. I instantly smashed my lips on his showing he is mine only. The female warrior was not to happy about that, but i do not care one bit. Once she got the hint to leave i got off Drake and i can tell he is confused.

"I Angel accept my mate Drake."

I know that is not how it is done, but after saying that it seem to some what clear the air.

Drake's POV

Once her other mates came in i left feeling out. When she shifted i was there, but far off watching her. Then when she came into the gym an hour later she attacks me with her lips while i was trainning with Becka. Only when Becka leaves does Angel gets down. I am so confused, i thought she hated my guts and would reject me. Then she says the words i have wanted to hear for so long, she acceppts me as her mate. I picked her up spinning and kissing her. Wait is it the bond that has made this happen or is it her choice? She looks at me and then states.

"I am sorry for how i treated you. I was wrong about you and i was scared."Angel says.

"So is this the bond or..?"

"Its not the bond, but when you left and did not come see me at times and when you came rushing into my room sound desperate it made my want to be with you more. I guess once i heard the truth it made me not so scared and not getting on the right page after hearing that it hurt more each day knowing i caused that."

Dang i did not know i scared her that much, but at least it is her choice to be with me instead of the bond forcing her to be with me. I kiss her on the lips and we walk out of the gym.

After an hour of getting to know each other i knew it is her time to be with Kile.

"I guess its time to go be with Kile and mate with him."

I did not mean to sound depressed.

"Yes it is, but i want to see you everyday." Angel says.

I nod and kiss her. This kiss i showed her how much she means to me. I only pull apart when the kiss starts getting heated. I know if we kept kissing like this we will mate.

Angel's POV

Once he broke our kiss i knew i had pushed us to the point where if he did not pull away we would of mated here right now. He walks me back to the pack house after we caught our breath. He only left when Kile kissed me hello. In the room kile has been staying is his bags packed and so is my bags. Is it safe to leave without my other mates with us?

"Love we have to leave or you can stay here and i will leave." Kile says searching my eyes.

I know Andrew is now a year old making him three years old in werewolf royalty world, but i just got to be with him and what about the threat?

"I understand." Kile says kissing my head and then grabbing his bags. He walks down stairs breaking my heart. So i ran after him and only catch up once he is in the car about to pull out.

"Kile please do not go."

Both me and my wolf wants to be with him, but also be with our pup.

He gets out of his car and kisses me. Not once of those kissses parents share, but one of so much passion, understanding, love, lust, worrying, and so much more. Once we broke apart he looks me in the eyes.

"I love you Angel and i would wait another 26000 years just to have you, but our kingdom needs me now. I understand you want to stay to spend time with Andrew and everything. I will be back as soon as i can."

Why does this feel like we are saying goodbye forever?

I grab is hand and amash my lips to his. It is our turn and i know his vampire needs me too. I just wish i was not in the coma for so long.

"I love you Kile. I want to come and start our time, but i am scared about the threat."

"I know my Queen, but it has been taken care of to the point we are safe."

I give him a confused look.

"Everyone is trained and ready at any moment. You are safe at our kingdom since he is not able to be near there or any one who works with or for him."

I just nod.

"Wait for me so i can grab my bags then?"

"Always my Queen."

Hi everyone. I am sorry about not updating yesterday. We started the Easter scavage hunt yesterday and once we came back i was out like a light bulb. To make that up i have wrote more and next Friday there will be two chapters.