120

I get up carefully and walk to the bathroom finding it locked, but I have a key to it. I walked to my vanity and grabbed the key from the top drawer before walking back to the bathroom door. I unlock the door and walked in to see Kile holding his head. I walked to him and kneeled in front of him before grabbing his hands. He looks up at me and I see his eyes are very dark marroon almost black. His vampire has full control and something is making him loose his humanity quickly. So I smashed our lips together and his fangs poke our bottom lip sending a very enjoyable chill down my back. Kile grips my hips pulling me closer. He moves to his mark and starts feeding making me moan. He keeps feeding while watching me only stopping when my eyes close. He then lick it clean before kissing me passionately. He is the one to break it making me hide my pout and hurt.

"I am sorry my love. I just could not controll him much longer." Kile says.

"What do you mean?"

"Seeing you mate with them and wearing your new fresh mark just made his hunger increase." Kile says.

"You need to stop fighting the hunger and just feed from me."

"I was trying to let you enjoy all the love and seeing how warned out you were after just made me not want to." Kile says.

"I rather you feed from me than loose your humanity. Plus I know neither you nor your Vampire will hurt me. I know once I am drained from energy both of you will stop."

Kile places a kiss on my lips and we take a shower together before my stomach growls for food. Once it does Kile chuckles and we get dress before he carries me bridal style to the kitchen.

I got to admit being carried like this is so amazing rather than walking. I mean I get to feel the sparks and our love.

'Yeah and you have conditioned them to enjoy it just like you conditioned them to cuddle with us constantly when not busy.' my demon says.

'True.'

Before then we would only cuddle at night and that was just not enough for me after finding Adonis and getting pregnant for the first time.

Soon we are in the kitchen and Mike looks at me and Kile.

"Kile please put me down."

Kile nods and placed a kiss on my temple before putting me down onto my feet.

"Mike have you talked to Jake about your mate?"

"No Luna." Mike says.

"Okay after I get some food I'll warm Jake up with the topic, but you need to tell him after I warm him up to it."

Kile looks at me funny.

"I'll tell you later my king."

Kile smirks since this is the first time I ever called him that. He then nods and start to cook me pancakes.

After eating Mike, Kile and I went to Jake's office. Kile did not need to come, but he wanted to carry me. After Kile sets me on the couch he leave since his phone started to ring. So here I am with a nervous Mike and a alpha mate who by the looks of it is courious to why Mike is here and acting weird. I get off the couch and walked over to Jake making him pick me up and set me on his lap.

'oh the feeling of siting like this again.'

Okay I have to snap out of it. I shake my head and leaned back to kiss his new mark from me. That made him groan and to grip my hips reminding me Mike is still in here.

"Jakey baby can we talk?"

This is the first time I called him that so he looks at me and arches his right eyebrow.

"Is it about the pack?" Jake asks looking up to Mike then back at me.

"Sort of."

"How is it sort of when our Beta is standing in here looking nervous?" Jake asks.

"Well we know who your sister's mate is, but her mate does not want to cross the line with his alpha before letting him know she is his mate."

"Okay." Jake says questionably.

He looks between Mike and me before continuing.

"Who is the Alpha and who is my sister's mate?" Jake asks going into his Alpha mood.

"That's the thing love..."

"I am her mate Alpha." Mike says.

Good thing I am on his lap or else he would have just went Protective Big Brother Alpha. His claws come out poking my hips and his eyes are yellow.

"Jake and Jack please calm down he did not do or say anything that would show she is his mate."

"I swear Alpha I did not let her know. I know she is not of age yet. And I wanted to let you know before her birthday." Mike says.

"So you want my blessing to tell her before her birthday?" Jake growls.

"No Alpha. I mean I would like your blessing, but I still would not do anything until her birthday." Mike says.

"If I do not give it to you are you still going to leave her alone to finish all her schooling? Or are you just going to go on your wolf's instinct to mate with her?" Jake asks growling.

"I want your blessing Alpha, but either way I want her to finish all her schooling before I impregnate her."

Just the word Impregnate made Jake growl like he wants to murder our Beta.

"Mike please leave while I calm Jake and Jack down."

Mike looks hesante, but leaves after Jake starts shaking and spouting some fur. So once the door shuts I careful turn around facing my Alpha mate.

"Love please look at me."

He grips my hips and looks at me.

"He chose the wrong way of saying it, but he wants her to finish her schooling just like you do."

"He still want to impregnate my sister." Jake says

"Yes but only after she has finished all her schooling and everything."

He looks into my eyes.

"Plus he is not like you, he is patient."

"What is that suppose to mean mate?" Jake asks showing a bit of hurt.

"It means he is going to wait until she is done with school and then wait until the right time when they both are ready to start a family."

"So you were not ready to start ours?" Jake growls showing his hurt.

"I am not saying that. I am saying they will not be like us mating when they first get the chance. They will not be parents when she is in school."

"Are you or are you not happy we had Jaden so early?" Jake asks.

"I am very happy we did, but we had a rocky ride during it. We both know Mike keeps to his words and has learned from us how it would be like for her if she got pregnant before she graduates."

Jake calms down and nods.

"Jake I do love you and I do not regret our life at all. Eventhough we had a rocky start during our pregnancy we made it and our relationship got stronger."

"You know I am truly sorry about that mistake?" Jake asks showing his regret.

"Jake I know and I am over it. I wish you will forgive yourself and focus on our bundle of joy we will be having."

Jake's eye light up at the mention of our unborn pup I am carrying now.