chapter 50

Angel's POV

All night I slept through with peaceful sleep and woke up in the morning with Drake holding me. I stayed still just enjoying being cuddled by Drake. Then I thought about last night and his confession. I got to admit at that second I was angry, but when he pulled me impossibly closer and I felt the sparks brake through my anger I pissed it aside for a different time. It did not take me long to start dosing off. That was until My other mates came rushing in right after my kids. I was just on the breaking point of falling into a deep peaceful sleep when they jump up waking Drake in the process. If anyone knew Drake like I do then they would know never wake him up unless it is an emergency. He grabs me in a protecting way hissing at everyone since he is just waking up. I was about to yell and push him away for hissing at my kids until they all climbed up and pushed him away from me showing their most ferious faces that the can master up. Drake hits the floor and my kids cuddle up to me only sticking their tongues out at him when he gets up fully awake now. He looks at them then at me and then at my other mates. In response they just shrug their shoulders. After thirty minutes of them visiting I remember what happened.

"I have to tell you guys something."

"What is it?" Adonis asks.

"I do not want to say it in front of the kids."

"But mom we want to be with you." Jaden says.

"Kids after we talk you guys can come back in." Kike says.

The guards come in the room and take the kids to the playground area.

"I know what caused me to go into a coma and cause me to almost die."

"What?" Sam asks.

"Someone was trying to kill or hurt me and my baby boy."

"WTF!" Drake says showing his beasts.

"Who?" The rest asks.

I look at all my mates and every single one of them are showing their beast.

"I do not know who, but the only person who I believe would snoop that low is your adopted sister Gerald."

All of them turn to him and you can hear each one of their beast state how angry they are. I bet the whole hospital could hear and feel it.

"How could she? We have not seen or heard her since after the war." Gerald says.

My beasts take it the wrong way, but I understand what he meant was how to figure out how she could of done it if it truly was her.

"I think she has an alley here meaning someone we trust is a traitor."

"It can only be people who have had access to the castle." Jake says trying to calm down.

"So over 100 people. Just f**king great. How can we find out who it was without letting it known we know what happened?" Kile asks.

The rest of the day I spent with my kids and my baby boy while my mates were coming up with a plan to find the traitor.