chapter 9

Angel's pov

After our romanic walk getting to know each other i got ready with the help from my now personal make up artist and personal fansion person. Jake walks in right after Saran is done with my makeup.

"Love can we talk?" Mr. Romano asks.

"Yes. I think we need to talk."

My personal crew left and Mr. Romano looks at me never like he has ever looked at me.

"Let me start. I am sorry that i have more than just you as a mate, but i can not do anything about that. I am sorry that i wanted to give my mate bond with the Adonis the same chance i gave with our and that upset you. I love you very much and i just want us to get over this hump together. You are my first true love and i am sorry this got messed up."

He looks at me like his heart is broken, but once the music started we had the head to the ballroom.

We got announced and then we started to mingle. Then Adonis got anounced with his parents and everyone bowed. Next to him is a young red head female in a sparkly purple dress. He did not tell me he has a sister then she coughs and is announced. She is a lady in waiting betolled to my second mate. He did not tell me this and now i am glad we never mnm. We sit down for the jerk to me crowned and for his speech.

All through his speech he did not say a word about me being his true mate and that hurt while at the same time pissed me off.

"Jake lets dance."

Jake was talking to another red head and she was flirting with him.

"I will pass on dancing." Mr. Romano says then goes back to talking with that female in heat.

I get up to us the bathroom after a while and once i come back he is dancing with her and being too close. Like crotch to crotch close. I look to see the new Alpha King aka my second mate to find him dancing with the other red headed female. I ran outside feeling a very bad panic attack like i am about to die panic attack. Both my mate that i have found are man whores. After an hour outside i walked in seeing people are leaving, but not everyone. I walked to jakes room since he has my passport and my bags. We were going to leave first thing in the morning, but with everything i have forgotten to pack. I walked in seeing jake under the same female who was flirting with him being gaged having sex with him. Right there my heart broke and it explains the throbing in my shoulder. He looks at me and i ran grabbed her her and pulled her off while in that process i ripped a good chunk of her hair out.

"I Angel reject you asshole and man whore Alpha Jake Romano as one of my mates!" 

I grabbed my bags and ran to my room. Staying here bored between waking up and breakfast i read rejections and how the work. Since nothing else was in my reach. I locked my door with my bloody hands and then cleaned myself off. The jurks mark is starting st sting, but i do not care. I pack my things and stormed to my other mate to reject him too. I do not need this poop. And i do not need a mate or more to be treated like i am worthless. Once in his wing i can here a moaning, but i just push on. I looked in his office and there they were making out with her hands in his and her on his lap. I scream and at thos point i do not care one bit who sees or hears. I grab the closest thing and thrown it at her. It misses and hits him in the head. Either way bullseye.

"I Angel reject you lair, asshole, man whore, and spoil brat jackass Alpha King Adonis Ramona as my mate! In doing this i reject both my mate i have found and wish to end the bond forever!"

He looks at me stuned and in shock, but i really do not care. I grab my things and head to the airport.  I know i have to drop my math class and most likely have to move back to that hell whole. Once i got onto the plain i paid for i just kept thinking he never ment to keep his promise to never hurt me again. I block in my tears all the way back until i am in my room. My roomate is probably at a party or out somewhere. I cry the rest of the night with all my doors and windows locked. In the morning i woke up to my alarm and someone banging on my bedroom door. By the sound they are angry and realized i will not answer the door. Last night i blocked Jakes number and deleted the photos i had of us shopping. My mark is starting to burn, but this is the process of the rejection. It will hurt alot more unless he verbally accepts my rejection, but if he never does verbally accept it the pain will kill me since i am a human. If i was a werewolf or anyother supernatural being i would not die, but i would either get close to dying from it and the sickness of my soul ripping apart or i would just be heart broken trying to take care of myself and find a choosen mate. Once i found him then i would get better, but no i am just a stupid human. I wish for death now, but again if i die now what will happen to my other mates that we have not found each other? I will live for them as much as i can. The banging gets louder until i hear clothes ripping and growling sounds. From the sound of it i know it is my exmate. Then the door brakes open and i see his big midnight black wolf with golden eye showing ferry.