chapter 53

Sam picked me up and set me on my feet braking what we were doing. He looks into my eyes and a sad smiles is placed onto his face and into his eyes.

"Unfortunately yes." Sam says.

He is right that part of me want that part of his past gone, but it cannot disappear.

"Love what is wrong?" Drake asks.

"Nothing I just need a hot shower."

Before anything else can be spoken I ran out of Kile's office and into Sam's room. I refuse to acknowledge that part of his past since I just want to rip out the throat of first person I made friends here. I can here Sam coming closer, so I grabbed a towel and ran into the ensuite bathroom locking it. I know it is childish, but I can not handle his rejection and the fact of why it happened. I turned on the shower when Sam opens the bedroom door. Just looking at myself in the mirror makes all those old insecurities resurface and I start cry.

"Angel?" Sam asks while knocking on the bathroom door.

I turn around and hold in my tears.

"Angel please open the door." Sam says.

Part of me wants to while the other wants to hind in here from the real world situation. Like how am a suppose to act now that it is our time? Will he be thinking of her while he is with me? Does he still love her? All those nagging questions fills my heart making a loud sob break through. 

"Angel I truly do love you and I am truly sorry. I want us to work on our bond and move on from this. Angel please open the door." Sam says.

And yet i did not move to open the door, but instead I fall crying more. My heart feels like it is bleeding and can not see it's wounds fast enough before the first stitch is ripped out.

By the time I could not cry anymore Sam was no longer trying for me to open the door. So I got up and took a quick shower then headed into the room. What I found broke my heart more. There on the end of the bed is a not from Sam.

'Dear Angel,
My beautiful mate, I have screwed up big time even though it was before we met. I knew you would not forgive me that easily, but when you came into my room last night it made me hopeful you did and that is my own fault. I think you should at least try to mate with Trevor while your heart, mind and soul is mended from my mistakes. Until they are I believe we should not sleep next to each other and we should only hang out when they are healed. I do love you more than you can ever know, but I know you only want to mate with me cause of your demon chosed me. Yes you might love me back, but you are still hurt which is why I believe if your demon did not chosed me then you would of be mating with Trevor.
P.S. I will always love you and hope we can mend our bond.
Sincerely,
Your mate, Sam.'

After reading the note I wanted to scream and cry and the urge to go hunting for her blood was getting stronger by the second.  I dropped the note and ran in the direction I am hoping that leads me to Sam. I was so emotional that I forgot I am in a towel. I ran outside to find Sam about to shift in his dragon form and fly off. I ran to him while screaming his name over and over again hoping he would stop. Right when I got to him the towel fell to my feet letting Sam see my naked body, but not just him. I bent down instantly tying the towel around me while Sam blocked off any body seeing my naked front side. Once the towel was tied tightly Sam picks me up and brings me to our room. In the room he sets me down and I can see smoke coming out of him and I got to admit is was sexy.

"What the litural f**k Angel? Where you trying to give all those males a show they never will forget?" Sam screams.

"No Sam I was just..."

"Just what Angel?" Sam yells.

"I am sorry I have been unforgiving. I am sorry that I acted stuck up today while you just wanted to work on our bond. I am sorry Sam and I do love you."

Sam is just standing there like I did not just tried to communicate with him how sorry I am.

"Sam please."

"Please what Angel?" Sam yells.

"Please just do not leave me. I love you Sam. And I want us to mate like my demon chosed me to not just cause she chosen me to, but because I love you and I want to wear your mark already."

Silence is what I get from him.

"Sam me locking you out from me is not cause I am still hurt, it was most the old inceserities started to get worse.  I know it was hard for you and still is since you told me, but it felt like a big part of me was hidden from me on purpose. I thought she was my friend and to find out like I did hurt, but I am getting over it cause I love you and I know you love me too. I want us to mate. I wanted us to mate back in Kile's office, but you stopped it. And I understand why it just hurt. I am sorry I hurt you in the process of switching from irrational to rational."

"Angel I stopped us mating there because I can clearly see you are still hurt..." Sam says.

"Not from you. I am hurt from her and I am hurt you stopped me from mating with you. It felt like a rejection. I am hurt you left me in the morning. The first morning to wake up next to you. And I understand why you did it, but I just wanted and needed to wake up next to you."

Sam looks deeply into my eyes and then his lips are on mine in a deep kiss. I ran my hands through his plantium blond hair pull him closer to me. And before I know it we are on the bed with him sucking on my neck.