chapter 6

So i was a bit late to class, but it was way worth it. I never knew a guy mostly my mate could use his tonge so magically. After this class he is helping me pick out an ceremony dress since the Alpha King invited every Alpha, luna, their kids, the people in comand, and friends of the people i have mentioned. The ceremony is to celebrate the new Alpha King aka the present Alpha King's son. How am i suppose to pay attention when i can hear his thoughts. Dang i wish he would stop thinking of this morning and yesterday.

'Love that is not him, it is me his wolf. My name is Jack.'

Oh my goodness even his wolf can turn me on. Damn he sounds sexy as fudge.

'little mate unless you want me to take full control from jake and show everyone who you are to me that might end some of the males life in there, you better stop. I can hear their thoughts and i would not care to show my pack member there place if they think of those things anymore.' Jack says.

'then stop turning me on.'

'not until you say the magical word.' Jack says.

'please i need to focus or else i will not be with you until next week.'

'is that a threat?' Jack asks.

'jack no, but i have to pay attention so i can pass the test next week.'

'i think mate does not like talking to me and hearing my voice. Bye mate.' Jack says.

'Jack no wait please let me explain.'

'i am listening.' Jack says kinda cut and with so much hurt.

'jack i do like talking to you, but i am in class. And talking to you makes me want to be with you, but i can not right now. I want you jack i really do.'

'okay mate, but once you are out of class i get to mnm with you.' Jack says.

Just the thought of meeting him and us mating then him marking me has my body on fire in need.

I get out of class and there standing by the door is my mate. His eyes are golden and is muscles are buldged more. I lick my lips and his eye follow the movement. I can already feel he is ready to pounce and eat me up, but being me right now i had to just tease. In one swift movement he picks me up and on the way to his car. He sets me into a red camaro then speeds off to i am guessing the pack house.

It felt like days, but once we reached the pack house true to his words we are in his room mating like wild bunnys. Damn i think his area is bigger when Jack is in control. Jack is more rough, but i think that is cause i kept teasing him and he could not wait.

Three hours later

I am panting so hard from our mating and moaning his name. I look at him since he move to lay next to me. He is still very much hard so i start our mating letting him get a perfect veiw of my chest.

Three hours later

Jack has us stop because i am about to go into a pleasure coma from so much sex. After he cums and is out of me we take a show. Then we go shopping for my dress. After three hours of shopping including buying shoes, a purse, earings, and some lingerie since we won't be back until Sunday night if not Monday morning.

That thursday after class I pack my things while Jake aka Mr. Romano is waiting in the living room since i do not want him to see the lingerie. It is his own fault that he can not see them. But then again what guy who does not want to walk in seeing things and not make love the same night or immediately. Once i have packed everything i walk out of my room seeing my roomate and my mate talking. I instantly get jealous and he snaps his head to me looking into my eyes.

"Mine!"

He come to me and then i am back in my room, but this time he is wanting to mate. He licks my mark and after that i lost my ability to deny and stop this attention.

Three hour later

We are on the airplane that we scheldred a different one since our mating took longer than than i have agreed to. Even though it is his private plane since we took three hours to mate, get cleaned, get dress, and get here which only took 5 minutes to drive here. We had to notify the Pilate of the change.

Three hours later

We land and i am woken up from my nice dream. After we get into our waiting car and set off it does not take as long as i have originally thought it would. We arrive at the mansion and once i walk in i am in awe once more.