chapter 34

Recap: 'you know you are pregnant again and that is why the postitions and poisions are not working.' My wolf and vampire says.

"Shit."

The rest of the day that was all i could think of. It is night now and Gerald has not come to bed. I can hear him in the other room trying to make them work. I just do not know what to do. Should i tell him what my vampire and wolf said earlier today or should i just go and try to calm him down? I get up and walk four doors down to see Gerald pacing back and forth with everything spilled. I walk to him and when my hand is on his should he jumps and looks in my eyes.

"Why are these not working? I am the most powerful warlock. Why can i not get them to work? I need them to work. I want them to work." Gerald yells grabbing onto me like his life depended on it.

I kissed him and when our kiss turned into lust i broke it.

"I think i know why."

"Why?" Gerald asks.

"I was told i am pregnant......"

"And now you are telling me. When were you going to tell me? Where you going to tell me? Answer me damn it." Gerald yelled getting louder.

"If you just..."

"Never mind. Ha. After this battle i am gone and never want to see you. And if it is my kid and that is a big if then i will take care of it, but there is nothing between us after this." Gerald says storming out making me cry.

I stayed in there the rest of the night crying and never hearing my wolf or vampire after an hour of crying.

In the morning

I wake up to the sun in my eyes and i just want to cry more. Drake walks in with some ingredents and once he saw my face he ran to me.

"Love what is wrong?" Drake asks.

I cry harder with last night repeating.

"Love?" Drake asks.

"Greald i need you." Drake yells.

Gerald walks in and sneers at me making my crying to continue.

"Gerald something is wrong with our mate." Drake says.

"She is no mate of mine. She is just a wana be mate." Gerald says.

"What do you mean, she is all our mate." Drake says.

"She lies and cheats and munlipanate for what she wants. I do not need a mate like that and i will never accept her as my mate now on." Gerald says.

Then Drake's eyes and apperance and arroma changes right before he langes towards Gerald.

Drake and Gerald starts fighting and the rest of my mates walk in trying to break up the fight. I try walking to them, but once there in between i blacked out only feeling sparks.