chapter 46

After getting food and Drake not letting me go anywhere without him carrying me. Sam has been running away from Drake. I mean just one look from Drake he walks off quickly. I know if Drake was giving me that look with fully pitch black eyes I would do the same thing. Drake has not even let my other mates even touch me. They all understood, but I want to be with them all not just in Drake's arms or lap. I want to spend some time with them. I can tell their beasts wants to make sure I am okay and to hold me. Apparently when I blacked out all of my mates knew right then and it made their beasts go kinda crazy wanting control and other things. At least they could keep control since Drake needed to calm down and everything. My kids have been told to stay away for a while cause Drake is acting like a douchebag with my other mates so we did not want to try with my kids.

In the morning Drake seems more like himself and I got to admit seeing him this morning in my pink towel just coming out of the bathroom from taking a shower made me snicker a bit.

"What's so funny?" Drake asks.

I try to stop to answer, but with him wearing my pink towel and his right eyebrow arched I just can't. He walks over to my side of the bed and starts tickling me making me laugh harder almost to the point I can not breathe.

"Yo...you...ar...are...we...wea... wearing...m...my...pi...pink...to...towel."
He looks down and shrugs.

"Ca..can.. can't...bre...breathe."

He stops and I try calming down, but still seeing him like that makes it really hard. So he unties my pink towel making me couph.

'dang mate is so sexy.' both of my beasts agrees.

He smirks and walks to the closet after pecking my lips. Such a tease now. Like how do you just take of a towel showing me and reminding me how big you are then just peck my lips not even allowing me to grab onto  you to make that peck into a make out session. Knowing full well what you caused when you took of the towel. I stare at the closet wanting him to come out and make sweet love with me. That's when our baby decides to kick me.