chapter 37

So today is the war apparently since i am waken by the alarms. I am put in the safty room with everyone who is not fighting, but i zap to the field next to my mates and i got to say they look more than ferieces at me and at this war. They all are about to yell at me to go back until we heard gun shots and snarling. I zap to where i am supposed to be to defeat this new monster and damn it is scary and enormous. I duck when it trys to grab or punch me. I try kicking and punching back, but it seems they are just blowing on him. So i just duck until i find its weakness. Just when it bends to grab me i see it. His right ankle is the weakness. I duck and puch its ankle making it screem and try attacking me. After the third punch it falls crying and calling for its dad. I punch it again and its out cold. So i tie its limbs tightly and help the others near by. Then after 30 minutes everything disappears and Drake is back.

'you won my child'

Was it just me that heard that or not?

Gerald grabs me and i can feel how ferious he is with me and when i look up i see the rest of my mates ferious at me all with black eyes. Oh great im in deep trouble. I zap out of Gerald's arms and to the safe room to unlock it letting our pack members out. I can hear them coming and i zap to my room where i hid while fighting with Kile. The whole zapping thing is awesome and i know it is my baby who is doing it. I listen carefully to see where my mates are and i can hear them calling me. One in particular causes me to shiver in a good away. I know it is Gerald since i am pregnant my sex drive has increased a bit. I hear him getting closer and then the door nob turns. I zap out of the room to Sam's room.

"Angle?" Sam says with his pitch black eyes.

"Shit."

I zap out of his room just in time before all of my mates arrive and Sam grabs me. I look around and see i am in Kile's room. Oh the great memories. I listen again and i zap out when i hear foot steps near. I look again around me to see where i zapped to and see Drake. I zap out again to find out i zapped right in front of Jake. I zap again and this time i am outside right behind Andonis making me zap again. This time i zapped to Sarah's room and i see what i never want to see again.

"Fuck please cover up."

I try zapping again, but i can not and i can feel my tiredness kicking in.

"Oh my." Both Sarah and Mike says.

Then all my mates bust through the door looking at me.

"Shit!"

I try zapping again, but i can not.

"Oh little mate you are in deep trouble." All my mates says.

"Sarah please help me."

All my mates then notice Mike and Sarah.

Sams eyes change and it made me growl.

"Mine!"

Sam snaps back to me and grabs me.

"Mine only!" I growl louder.

I get louder the more we get farther away followed by the rest of my mates. Sam puts me on my and geralds bed with all my mates here staring at me.

"What?"

"Do not what us mate!" Gerald says.

"I had to help. I had to end the monster. I had to stall to help."

"NOT WHEN YOU ARE PREGNANT!" All my mates yell.

"You guys do not understand."

"What?" Gerald asks.

"I went through labor early and got pregnant again to defeat that creature. If i did not help then we would of had worse outcome."

Their eyes starts to change back to normal.

"I made sure our baby did not get hurt."

The rest of the day i spent with my kids and mates, but i can not understand why Sam looked at Sarah or Mike or both that way. He is my mate only. At bedtime i could not find Sam, but Gerald made ne come to bed stating he needs me near him now.