103

After walking out of the cells it started to feel like an old enemy was coming back. I started to have a panic attack and broke down in tears. It was getting difficult to breathe the more my mind wonders to Dan. I know he was part of my past and it is over, but he was the only one that got me through it. He knew and stayed by my side, but between that time to now he changed. My sight became blurry and the grieving started. I cried harder when I felt Gerald holding me. I wrapped my arms around him while crying my eyes out from the loss of an old friend. He picks me up and carries me somewhere allowing me to grieve. Once he sets me down I notice we are in Trevor's and my bedroom.

"He went for a run to cool off." Gerald says.

I nod feeling exhausted from all the crying.

"You did what was nessary to keep the kids safe and the kingdoms." Gerald says.

"I know."

He tucks me in and when he is about to leave I grab his hand stopping him in his tracks.

"Gerald?"

He turns around and looks at me.

"Yes?" Gerald asks.

"I am sorry."

He nods and kisses my hand before walking out of the room allowing me to fall asleep.

*Nightmare/ Dream*

I woke up and sat up looking around to see Dan. He looked like the big teddy bear I used to know. He gives me a hug and it felt like the old times until he whispers into my ear.

"Your a murder, you killed me." Dan whispers.

Dan then screams and squeezes me to death. Then we start shaking, but Dan starts growing claws which are now digging into me.  Once we stop shaking it felt as if I jumped into a different part of the dream world. I looked around and see Dan charging at my body while I am on the side watching everything. Just like yesterday he tries to attack and I try to protect my kids. Once Trever came in he attacks Dan and I beg for him not to kill Dan. I look into his eyes and see anger, but mostly hurt swirling around inside them. Once he lets go of Dan, Dan is thrown into a cell. Then everything became blurry until I am standing in the cell that Dan is chained up in. And just like yesterday it plays out to the end where I kill him then everything goes black. Once I could see again I look around and the same thing is happening.

Am I revisiting the past? What is going on?

This nightmare continues over and over and over again until I scream for it to stop and beg from not wanting to relive it. Then after That I am just surrounded by darkness with Dan's voice repeating the same thing over and over again.

"You murder me... You murder me... You murder me..." Dan's voice kept repeating until I started to cry.

*Nightmare/ Dream Over*

Then I felt a burning sting on my face making me jilt awake, to see Trevor standing next to me while the rest of my mates are by the door. I look at his hand that is red then rubbed my cheek. He looks guilty, but relieved also until I started to float making him looked a bit regretful. Trent then takes control pulling me down to him and holds me. My body starts to have blue flames on it making it burn Trent, but he still does not let go of me. I look at my other mates to see regret and worry swirling in their eyes. That was until I vanish out of the room and into the cells. Particularly the cell I killed Dan in making my eyes water. I do not know how I popped out of the room and into here, but it just makes the nightmare replay in my mind.