"Makai please- what are you doing here?!" Brielle whined, Brooklyn watched as he pushed past their older sister without exchanging any words with her.

"Is that- Brooklyn!" He yelled out, sprinting up the stairs to get to his sister. Brooklyn had a wide smile on her face, ready to engulf her brother in a hug.

"I missed you baby."Brooklyn mumbled into the side of his neck being that their height difference was something serious. Usually she only reached around his shoulder and that was really only while wearing something that gave her a boost. The boots that she wore today had a tall enough heel for them to be closer in height.

"I missed you too." He mumbled into her hair. They both pulled away from the hug and watched as Brielle came storming up the stairs. Brooklyn rolled her eyes and pushed Makai behind her. She already knew Brielle would come bitching about something as always.

"Why are you here? You can't just be stopping by unexpected Bryan." Brooklyn raised an eyebrow, walking closer to her sister slowly. Makai stood back, not knowing what to do in the moment.

"Don't talk to him like that." Brooklyn slowly said. Brielle let out a muffled scream before throwing her hands in the air and walking back into her room. Brooklyn and Makai looked at each other before bursting into a fit of laughter.

It had been like this since the 3 were younger. Though Brielle was and has always been the oldest, she was always outnumbered. Brooklyn and Makai grew much closer to each other than they did with Brielle. When they were younger, it didn't really matter because Brielle was always off doing her own thing. The two made it their job to always gang up on her or defend the other whenever Brielle had something to say. Even if she was right, they would never allow her to have that satisfaction without somehow bursting her bubble.

"Brielle stop acting like a spoiled bitch. Be grateful that Kai is here to give your stupid ass some more advice." Brielle never bothered to respond when Brooklyn or Makai would bitch her with the other around. If she did they would attack her as always. Though Brielle was on the shorter end of the stick, none of the three really cared about it because it was normal sibling stuff.

"Oh my goodness Brooklyn, fucking stop dammit. Nobody is acting spoiled, I'm tired of you trying to run my life. I'm the older one, not you."

"Oop." Makai mumbled. Brooklyn and Brielle eyed him, but he was too caught up in his phone to notice the glares from his sisters.

"Blame yourself for always calling on me because you can't run your own damn life Brielle." Brielle smacked her lips and Makai softly chuckled to himself.

"So y'all beefing over a nigga...?" Brooklyn crossed one leg over the other and leaned back in her seat.

"Would you like to explain to our amazing little brother how you're trying to get with Nylah's ex." Brielle smacked her lips as Makai's mouth dropped.

"Like I said before he got here, why the fuck are you still concerned and care about that bitch Brooklyn?! She tried to get at Chris, hell she basically did get him by kissing the nigga!" Brooklyn noticed Brielle's voice rising, causing her to hold her hand out in a warning motion.

"Um maybe because before everything she was our friend, hell nearly a sister-."

"But she wasn't a sister Brook, I'm your sister! Won't no sister do you the way she did that and I'm speaking on behalf of myself and all the other loyal bitches out here. Strip that title away from her and learn to grow a cold heart." Brielle harshly spat and Brooklyn sat speechless for a minute, not really knowing what to say or how to defend her argument in the moment.

"Since Brooklyn looks a bit flustered, all imma say is this a dumbass argument. You got snacks? Never mind, you got kids so of course you do. I'll be back." That left Brooklyn and Brielle in the room alone, engaging in an intense stare off.

"Do not cut me off Brielle. At the end of the day, what you are doing is wrong. No matter how you try to put it or how you try to look at it, this is wrong and weird as fuck. Just a couple months ago you looked at him like a brother in law, now you looking at him as your next dick appoitment. That ain't right Brielle."

"So I'm not gon buy you these snacks back but I'll give you the 20 in my pocket and-." Makai came walking back into the room with oreos and fruit snacks in his right hand while fiddling in his pockets with his left hand.

"Just get the fuck out!" Brielle yelled causing Makai to jump and Brooklyn roll her eyes for the millionth time today.

"But grandpa dropped me off and said to stay with you today." Brielle gave Makai a death glare before brushing past him out of the room. Brooklyn sighed and stood up, grabbing her purse and zipping her jacket up. She fixed her hair in the mirror for a quick second, turning to Makai when she was done.

"You coming with me?" He shrugged, following Brooklyn out of the room and down the stairs. There was no sign of Brielle as they left, which didn't phase either of the two. Brooklyn took a sharp turn to the kitchen before walking out the door.

"Grab the animal crackers sis." Brooklyn nodded and grabbed the jar of animal crackers as she balanced the ritz between her teeth.

"I cannot stand either of you, get the hell out!" Brooklyn and Makai both laughed as they shuffled out of the house from Brielle's screaming.

*
I know this chapter is really short but I needed something between the next two chapters. I'm also giving y'all 2 updates tonight chile.