67: Unfathomable advances...

Start from the beginning

Main aapke alawa kisi aur pe bharosa nhi kar sakti isliye yeh apke paas chod kar jaa rahi hu.

Avya.
-

---

I felt seemingly heavy after reading the letter, my senses were blocked and I sat there trying hard to grasp every word i read. I didn't knew how exactly I was supposed to feel, it's not everyday you read a dead persons letter that resurfaced years after their demise.

I gained my composure back steadily, everything that i could now possibly think of was how necessary it was for manik to know about this letter about whatever avya di had left behind. Truth has been kept from him for years now he has all the right in the world to know about what went wrong and how! Heck it shouldn't even have been kept from him in the first place.

I am firm on my decision to make sure this gets to his attention at the earliest, i cannot keep a thing so crucial and important from him.

Finishing for my cell i quickly pigged him.

"I need to talk! It's quite important, tomorrow first thing!"

The grey tick turned blue quick enough.

"Should i come over now?"

He texted, for a second I wanted to give in to his offer but refrained myself from doing so, not right now. Everyone's up and it will give fire to a number of speculations, it will be tough for him and i want to be there with him without any hindrance.

"Noo! Tomorrow morning is fine!"

I replied.

"Sure! Even i want to discuss something really important!"

He messaged, i frowned for a sec but shrugged thinking of this to have something to do with work.

I quickly texted him an okay wishing him night as chachi blazing call made me rush.

--------------

I came back to my room after a laughter and gossip filled dinner keeping my thoughts strictly at the conversation downstairs i distracted myself not wanting to make anything obvious.

I sat on my bed resting lazily by headboard for a few seconds before my ringing cell demanded my attention, groaning dimly i leaned forward a little to get my hand on the cell, no sooner than I saw the callers name the frown was replaced by a huge smile.

" AMMS!" i squealed excited and heared erupting giggles from the other side, this was surely the best thing about today!

" kaisi ho kanna!?" my doting grandma's loving voice graced my ears, making me realize how much i have missed her in these months!

" i am fine amms aap kaise ho! Aur itne dini baad call kiya apne abb meri yaad bhi nhi aati na apko!" i complained like a toddler to hear her chuckle a little before she replied.

" meri kanna ki yaad toh mujhe roz aati hai! Man karta hai humesha tere paas rahu!" she said.

" toh aa jao na..please!" my voice cracked up as i said, after my parents she has been the one i was super close to growing up with hardly any friends she was the one i shared everything with, even the negligible guy problems that i ever had. She was overtly caring yet always gave us the privacy we deserved as grown ups. Life has been so tideously confusing for past months that i unknowingly drifted apart from her, we sure had a few conversations in between and many times i felt the need to tell her everything but i did otherwise not wanting to worry her for things i couldn't reason.